Ginn to run on April 11th and 16th | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ginn to run on April 11th and 16th

Just watch the Chris Houston game, your boy can't get out of press coverage worth of dam and with a 4.6 time he isn't gonna be able to get any seperation in the pros.

41 TDs in 3 years

Oh yeah Jerry Rice didn't get any seperation with his 4.6+ 40 time...PLEEEEESE

Had no problem with Leon Hall and company.

Matched up about 5 times against Hall all game and the touchdown came because the safety didn't roll over in time.

So I'm not sure what your point is.

41 TDs in 3 years

Oh yeah Jerry Rice didn't get any seperation with his 4.6+ 40 time...PLEEEEESE

Mentioning Rice and Jarrett in the same breath should be a jailable offence. First of all, lets get something straight; Jerry Rice is the best WR, nee the best PLAYER to ever play the game. He did indeed run a slow time, but Rice had incredible hips, ran brilliant routes, was disciplined in those routes, had tremendous upper body strength and the strongest hands going, based on years of catching bricks with his father and uncle. He also had a very quick 3 cone drill, highlighting his ability in and out of routes. Jarrett's 3 cone was slower than Doug Free's, who is almost 100lbs bigger. Rice had a work ethic unmatched before or since. His off field work outs with Roger Craig were some of the most physically demanding I've seen. Rice had the strength and the hip movement to beat press.

Jarrett has an unenviable work ethic. Notoriously slack with his work habits, he isn't strong at the line and is a medicore route runner. He's a very good target who uses his body well to shield defensive backs and he has good hands. But watch Chris Houston play him and indeed watch Oregon play him late in the season in the game that was 33-32 or a score very similar, when USC were down 20 or so points; Oregon played him press and he really stuggled down the stretch when they needed him most. That's why Booty threw so many balls to Steve Smith the lesser. Smith is a superior WR to Dwayne Jarrett.

There is a lot more to gaining speration than just speed. Ask Rice or Anquan Boldin or Hines Ward.

If he runs in the 4.2's, he's got to be considered because he has football skills and instincts. But durability is a major issue; he's only 170-175 pounds and he's on the skinny side. It's taken him almosy 4 months to recover from the foot/ankle sprain? Seems like he could be another, more expensive Joe Toledo... we don't need that.

If he runs in the 4.2's, he's got to be considered because he has football skills and instincts. But durability is a major issue; he's only 170-175 pounds and he's on the skinny side. It's taken him almosy 4 months to recover from the foot/ankle sprain? Seems like he could be another, more expensive Joe Toledo... we don't need that.

FIRST

EVER

INJURY

This durability thing is hilarious.

FIRST

EVER

INJURY

This durability thing is hilarious.

not only that, didn't the injury occur during the TD celebration?

I'm not saying that I'm confident that he wont have any injury problems in the NFL because he is a smaller guy who will take an even bigger pounding on the next level. But these durability claims are unfounded . . . the man has never been hurt . . . which is amazing considering a guy with his speed I would expect to probably have some hammy issues or something. I think Ginn has proven to have a great work ethic and will be a great asset to someone (hopefully us) for many years to come.

Ginn has returned kicks and punts since coming to OSU. In fact he's returned 94 kicks and punts in 3 years. That's the most dangerous thing you can do on a football field.

And he's never been hurt.

Ginn has returned kicks and punts since coming to OSU. In fact he's returned 94 kicks and punts in 3 years. That's the most dangerous thing you can do on a football field.

And he's never been hurt.

ahhh.. how nice it is when somebody posts factual information rather than pissing into the wind.

of course I would expect no less from you boomer

I just watched Ginn's highlight video and I have never seen someone turn it ON so effortlessly.

I don't follow college ball much but this kid is something to watch.

WOW

ahhh.. how nice it is when somebody posts factual information rather than pissing into the wind.

of course I would expect no less from you boomer

Why don't you ask boomer out already ? I personally would rather have a wr with a little more size. He's going to take some hits in the NFL. He's not a polished receiver. He may make an instant impact on kick returns, but you can't expect too much from him as receiver in his first year.

i just think it looks too good for cam and mueller to pass up if brady quinn is gone... i know we all have different opinions on which wr to take but we all want one bc the lack of playmaking last year but its not up to us....so think about what cam and mueller would do in this situation??? both cam and mueller are obsessed with speed and know they want to stretch the field. we tried to sign guys like stallworth and washington and didnt get them so of course they want to addresss this in the draft. also jarrett is a guy that is somewhat the same type of WR as CC which also would not make sense... its just obvious that we want and need ginn adn we dont need jarrett. But if we get Ginn in the first which looks more and more likely we better do everything we can to get DREW STANTON in the second ppppllllllleeeeaasssseeee

not only that, didn't the injury occur during the TD celebration?

I'm not saying that I'm confident that he wont have any injury problems in the NFL because he is a smaller guy who will take an even bigger pounding on the next level. But these durability claims are unfounded . . . the man has never been hurt . . . which is amazing considering a guy with his speed I would expect to probably have some hammy issues or something. I think Ginn has proven to have a great work ethic and will be a great asset to someone (hopefully us) for many years to come.

yea lol which is pretty sad b/c i would have liked to see what he could do vs UF defense,not saying that him not being there changed the outcome of the game .. i just wanted to c wat he could do.yea tho he got injured celebrating.. one of his guys stepped on his foot lol

Why don't you ask boomer out already ? I personally would rather have a wr with a little more size. He's going to take some hits in the NFL. He's not a polished receiver. He may make an instant impact on kick returns, but you can't expect too much from him as receiver in his first year.

Ted ginn is alot like reggie bush, hes got that x factor, hes got the ability to go for 6 everytime he touches the ball, makes defense have to see where he is on the field at all times. I wanna see what cam can do with this guy out on the field

Ted ginn is alot like reggie bush, hes got that x factor, hes got the ability to go for 6 everytime he touches the ball, makes defense have to see where he is on the field at all times. I wanna see what cam can do with this guy out on the field

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom