Good article- ACC vs Big East | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good article- ACC vs Big East

my final four picks are Ok. St, Kansas, DUke, And Wake with Duke meeting Ok St. in the finals and winning. Just figured I;d throw that in since I hadn't seen anyone else's picks shown. I picked Kansas because even in the loss to Ok. St. Wayne Simien showed me he is a beast. Everyone else feel free to post your picks!

Pittsburgh is off to a great start for Big East teams, they are down 15 at the half to Pacific. :D

Pitt was stuck in an airport for 15+ hours and got to Boise late. An excuse.........yes. A legit one, YES!

Pitt was an 9 seed and lost. I understand they were stuck in the airport but Pitt was still a 9th seed and played like a 9th seed. If Pitt was a 2nd seed and lost I could see that excuse but the fact is Pitt ws beaten by a better team. Pacific doesn't have better talent then Pitt but their a better team hands down!

No excuses, they got pounded. Pacific is a good team, this was obviously not an upset.

nyjunc said:
No excuses, they got pounded. Pacific is a good team, this was obviously not an upset.

Pacific was the higher seed, so no upset there

Pitt was favored by 4 points but I agree it wasn't an upset.

Pacific had a chip on their shoulder after going a perfect 18-0 in conference play and then getting upset by Utah. St. in the conference tournament finals. Plus everyone was slating Pitt to beat Washington (including myself) so Pacific had a chip on their shoulder for this one, no doubt about it!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Boston College just lost and West Virginia is going down later tonight IMO!

I've said all along BC was the biggest fraud in college basketball, I felt that was obvious to anyone who watched the Big East all year long. WV is toast tonight, and UCONN is going down to NCST tomorrow, the only Big East team that has a chance to go to the Sweet 16 is Villanova. And they are about inconsistent as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom