Hayes returns to Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayes returns to Miami

They most be planning on only using Wake on passing downs. Otherwise there aren’t enough snaps to go around to justify that much money at one position. Also I hope this doesn’t stunt the growth of Harris and that other kid. They need reps too!

Glad to have the T Rex back in the fold!

Anyone know how Raekwon McMcmillian is doing? Could we still draft R. Smith from Georgia to play the middle with a healthy McMillian?

I think he's coming along fine in his rehab.

Roquan projects to Will (or possibly Sam) in the pros. Need more of a thumper, size-wise, for Mike (Raekwon 6'2" 245).

You also want him outside to utilize his top notch coverage skills.

They might sign DT Logan from the eagles....he's meeting the team in the morning. After we get Sitton they'll turn to TE(Dickson)

Ozzy rules!!

WOW! Logan is meeting with the Dolphins? I'm excited! Amazing how things are changing in a small amount of time.

They might sign DT Logan from the eagles....he's meeting the team in the morning. After we get Sitton they'll turn to TE(Dickson)

Ozzy rules!!

Haven't seen that posted anywhere. Not twitter, and not on any of the football websites

Wake is a warrior on a friendly contract, he is a team guy and a Case guy. He will get another extension I'm sure!

Glad to see Hayes back, great depth!

Love Wake,One of my all time Dolphin players
but I serious doubt he'd get an extension at this point
in his career

Back
Top Bottom