Hayes returns to Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayes returns to Miami

If nothing else our DE lineup looks stacked now. If Harris improves significantly like I think he could we could be among the best in the league.

Only disappointment is that we're only guaranteed this year's Super Bowl with it being a one year deal. j/k

If the Dolphins draft Derwin James to play FS is it possible that TJ McDonald transforms into a linebacker as his former team mate Mark Barron did with the Rams under Wade Phillips ? I don't know if you all seen Derwin James play but this kid can ball!!!

Sorry guys about that Logan report....somebody(not me) was trolling with that rumor it seems

Ozzy rules!!

If the Dolphins draft Derwin James to play FS is it possible that TJ McDonald transforms into a linebacker as his former teammate Mark Barron did with the Rams under Wade Phillips ? I don't know if you all seen Derwin James play but this kid can ball!!!
That's exactly what I would do.

Good football player, should be fine as a rotational guy. Liked the trade for him, like bringing him back.

Nothing to see here.

Don't get it...we have 5 defensive ends unless Hayes is going to play DT to replace Suh?

My sentiments exactly. Is he going to play as our pass rushing DT? Quinn is starter at RE, Branch as the run down LE, Wake pass rushing LE, Harris has to get reps to develop, leaving Hayes with... injury insurance for Quinn/Branch? Major needs remain at TE, LG, SLB, CB, DT, & bigger RB. We need to fill at least three of these before the draft.

Can move inside on passing downs..
We got a good mix of young dts and vet DEs

Back
Top Bottom