Hayes returns to Miami | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayes returns to Miami

Damn our line is pretty dope. If we did go Vae at 11, which im not totally against, we would have a complete Dline that could have a lot of versatility.

UFOs over my yammie?

Truth is -- I saw 'em!

what's the $#?

Excellent job picking him back up. Have I missed the numbers as well on that 1 yr?

You forgot right defensive ends and strong safeties

Tannenbaum (puzzled): "There's a difference between left and right defensive end? I expect our players can use both hands."

On having too many strong safeties: "We want all our safeties to be strong, we can't expect them to sign for free"

On signing 2 slot receivers: "We had some slots open and we filled them. Now, who's here to congratulate me?'

Every time I see someone mentioning drafting Vea or Payne at 11, I cringe.

Every time I see someone mentioning drafting Vea or Payne at 11, I cringe.

Yeah I have to admit I do as well even though I love both players. Now if Miami could trade down and get either and pick up a 2nd I’d find it acceptable. I don’t see this happening though because I think Hayes will play DT on passing downs.

Tannenbaum (puzzled): "There's a difference between left and right defensive end? I expect our players can use both hands."

On having too many strong safeties: "We want all our safeties to be strong, we can't expect them to sign for free"

On signing 2 slot receivers: "We had some slots open and we filled them. Now, who's here to congratulate me?'

Very underrated post. Almost spit out my coffee.

But on topic I am pumped to see hayes back. Wonder if hayes had anything to do with the Quinn deal?

An OK pickup that keeps our Dline fresh.

This could answer our rotation issues since Hayes has experience at LE.
Wake and Hayes on the left (with Hayes sometimes shifting inside on passing downs); Quinn, Harris and Branch on the right.

He'll set the edge on rushing downs and slide inside on passing downs. Huge value. He was excellent before he went down last season, as he's been over the course of his career.

Read something last year that mentioned Hayes spending extra time with Harris after practice. I'd assume that's part of what they want to continue.

Back
Top Bottom