Hoops scoops...jets fins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hoops scoops...jets fins

game plan was pretty good other than in short yardage and goalline...did not like either...trying to go to the back multiple times in short yardage and run off tackle or up the middle against that front with this oline was not gonna happen

we did adjust though to more shot gun sets but man we can't even get a yard when we line up in multi tight end power like sets under center...pretty frustrating

and i didn't see much intuitiveness with the offensive gameplan...no doubt we were betting on their offense being unable to do anything and playing it pretty close to vest

how bout that bum kicker...misses a 41 yarder almost missed another kick in the 30's just inside the upright...this keebler elf is killing me

how bout that bum kicker...misses a 41 yarder almost missed another kick in the 30's just inside the upright...this keebler elf is killing me

He was money early on, but since week 4 has been below average....very frustrating.

He was money early on, but since week 4 has been below average....very frustrating.

this team doesn't score enough where missed chippy fgs don't matter...he was good early but he's been bite your fingernails off on any kick in the last 8 weeks

He needs competition. I don't give a crap if you drafted him, this team can't afford to lose games because he sucks.

game plan was pretty good other than in short yardage and goalline...did not like either...trying to go to the back multiple times in short yardage and run off tackle or up the middle against that front with this oline was not gonna happen

we did adjust though to more shot gun sets but man we can't even get a yard when we line up in multi tight end power like sets under center...pretty frustrating

and i didn't see much intuitiveness with the offensive gameplan...no doubt we were betting on their offense being unable to do anything and playing it pretty close to vest

Hoops, why is it that this o-line has such trouble opening holes on short yardage plays. Are they just not good enough at it when the D knows what they are going to do? All three times yesterday they failed to open holes on 3rd and 1, with two of them coming from the one yard line. That should be an easy 10 points and the offense only walked away with three. Is there inability to open holes handcuffing Sherman as to what he can call that close to the end zone. Also, why didn't we see a single roll-out or a QB sneak on any of those plays. What I'd really like to see when the Fins get that close is a quick no huddle QB sneak from Tannehill to take advantage of the defense personel. Why don't they have that in the offense yet?

Any1 else notice that lamar miller ran a lot harder yesterday. I think the added touches helped.

I also noticed more i formation runs. I don't know how true this is or not but to me it looks like we run the ball efficiently when we are under center. The shotgun runs are usually a disaster and go nowhere.

Just saw that Brent Grimes allowed Jets QBs a passer rating of 16.7 looking his way yesterday.

Lock him up.

Just saw that Brent Grimes allowed Jets QBs a passer rating of 16.7 looking his way yesterday.

Lock him up.

the way those qbs played i'm surprised he allowed anything...game plan to win yesterday was so damn simple...only thing we didn't get was a taste of the wildcrap

Too ****ing funny. He turned out to be the kind of puss who has no problem over-saturating the forum with his own Rainmanish inflexible version of "getting real" but when it came to those responding with their own related reality perceptions - especially regarding his puppy love, he got all butt hurt and seems to have put a bunch of us on "ignore." Reminds me of my little niece putting her fingers in her ears to avoid unpleasantness. :idk:

If a guy puts you in "ignore" you can't see his posts?? Weird. I'd have thought it was the other way around.

And I hadn't even posted in this thread yet... :D

While looking at wv's profile wondering if he'd been banned how come nyjunc had not, I found there was a "Ban nyjunc" group! So some good came of that, after all

If a guy puts you in "ignore" you can't see his posts?? Weird. I'd have thought it was the other way around.

And I hadn't even posted in this thread yet... :D

you're right..I was tired and befuddled last night - not to mention aggravated by him and had it ass-backwards; he can ignore us, but in essence it looks like he's "hiding" his posts from most everyone - although I'm sure there's more to that than meets the eye.

One of us may have to start a new LOL at the Jets thread in his honer:lol2:

Back
Top Bottom