How is Tannehill Stacking Up With The 2012 Rookie Class | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How is Tannehill Stacking Up With The 2012 Rookie Class

Thought it would be interesting to see how Ryan Tannehill is stacking up. One can quickly see the sacks are killing the offense. and also causing INTs. We
need to square the OL away. No running game has been horrible.

Name......................Games.......TD........INT.......YDS.......SCK......RTG
Andrew Luck ..............11...........15...........7........2593........24.......84.3
Ryan Tannehill ...........11...........15..........12........2784.......44........82.0
Robert Griffin 111........11...........14......... 11.......2841........26........81.0
Russel Wilson .............11...........19...........6........2362........29......105.1
Brandon Weeden..........7............ 6............7........1361.......24........66.0

Where's Nick Foles.......8.............16............0........1554......12......128.0

Where's Nick Foles.......8.............16............0........1554......12......128.0

he only has 1500 yards...seems like every time i look he's hitting another deep ball...i guess that's the only thing he throws

I love how every one always talks about QB's ceilings and how high or low they are...like we know for sure how high they are capable of going....lol

Look everyone... it's another back slapping Thill thread where he is somehow better than (insert QB name).

Shocked.

Look everyone... it's another back slapping Thill thread where he is somehow better than (insert QB name).

Shocked.

Yes, he is, or if he's not, he will be in 1 more season. And if he's still not, it's because Wallace can't catch, or Lamar Miller can't run, or the O line can't block. Otherwise, he's a hall of famer. And I'll be extremely offended and disappointed if you suggest otherwise.

How many of Tannehill's interceptions this year were the result of long late game or half desperation heaves? How many are the results of this average WR core tipping them in the air?
Subtracting those what would his TD to INT ratio be?

I know you can't take away INTs but I'm curious what his numbers would look like without the heaved INTs and tipped pass INTs.

RT17 has so much talent. He must improve in a few glaring areas like urgency, footwork, decision making quickness and the throw away pass in the pocket amidst the pass rush. But that ALL comes with time, the dude has the talent and crazy potential.

IMO an Eric Ebron with Charles Clay would solve a lot of problems. Add in an explosive WR with plus size is a NEED. Then add oline, OLB, S.

Tannehill has the goods give him time to prove it and open your eyes to what he does as such an inexperienced QB. IMO this guy will be a great QB in a few years down the road.

The anti-Tannehill brigade is hilarious. They can't stand when people create positive threads about him, like they MUST show these "blind homers" the truth about how Ryan Tannehill is a bust.

At the end of the day, whether Ryan succeeds or fails, we'll find out soon enough. But in the meantime, if people want to stay positive and create these threads about him, what's the big deal? Is it a crime to hope Ryan develops into our franchise QB? Is it THAT horrible to want to be patient about a guy that shows some potential? If Ryan doesn't pan out, we all lose. The team, the fans, everyone. But I guess some people will see it as a personal win, because they'll get to say "I told you so" in a message board. I just don't get that mentality. At all.

I couldn't give two ****s about eating crow! I'm just a guy who loves the Fins and coming to Finheaven and following my team. If I'm wrong, **** it, I'm wrong. On to the next topic to state what I see!

The anti-Tannehill brigade is hilarious. They can't stand when people create positive threads about him, like they MUST show these "blind homers" the truth about how Ryan Tannehill is a bust.

At the end of the day, whether Ryan succeeds or fails, we'll find out soon enough. But in the meantime, if people want to stay positive and create these threads about him, what's the big deal? Is it a crime to hope Ryan develops into our franchise QB? Is it THAT horrible to want to be patient about a guy that shows some potential? If Ryan doesn't pan out, we all lose. The team, the fans, everyone. But I guess some people will see it as a personal win, because they'll get to say "I told you so" in a message board. I just don't get that mentality. At all.
I think in the end a lot of us here need to dial down the extent to which we care what any other person or group of people thinks.

One of the greatest things in the world is that, regardless of what someone else thinks, you still get to think whatever you want. :up:

I agree it needs to be dialed down. Why can't we discuss a freaking subject without inventing "sides." There is no side to take, there's just the team, and what they're doing right or wrong. Everyone has a different opinion. I think it's a little unproductive, and rude, to place somebody in a box and call them a brigade, or "they" or "the usual suspects" or anything like that. But...if that's what you want to do, go ahead, spin your wheels. Just don't be shocked if that approach is not receptive to a lot of people.

I think in the end a lot of us here need to dial down the extent to which we care what any other person or group of people thinks.

One of the greatest things in the world is that, regardless of what someone else thinks, you still get to think whatever you want. :up:
I disagree. you can be as fanatical as you want on a message board.

Back
Top Bottom