Hurricane Irma Only thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurricane Irma Only thread

My best friend is a fireman/medic in Brevard County so he and his family can't leave. His wife's whole family basically lives there also.

My best to emergency workers and first respondents.

We're in the same boat here near Jax coast if it's called to happen. Can't evacuate ICU patients.

I don't even know what SE Florida is.... i don't even know where I am.... I am geographically challenged

Maybe I'm just losing my mind. My whole family says I'm losing my mind

8373217.gif

J/K

Hope this . . . helps?

FDOAsouth_east.jpg

Ok guys we have people on the site basically throughout the State of Fla. most likely some will be hurting more than others - depending on the track (yes its possible we all might). If we can check in here like Sons of Shula suggested and if any one is in serious need of help lets see what we can do - obviously family first.. Kdawg and others if you need help - especially after try and PM me..

Ok guys we have people on the site basically throughout the State of Fla. most likely some will be hurting more than others - depending on the track (yes its possible we all might). If we can check in here like Sons of Shula suggested and if any one is in serious need of help lets see what we can do - obviously family first.. Kdawg and others if you need help - especially after try and PM me..
http://finheaven.com/threads/the-dolfan-lost-and-found-thread.342613/

I've got a truck (wife no longer calling me a dumbass for getting a second vehicle). So if flooding isn't horrible and I can check in, I am absolutely 110% committed to helping as many people as possible in the aftermath.

I'll check in if/when I can and if any of you need anything and it's within the distance of safety I'm in.

Excellent idea to try to not only keep tabs on everyone but also provide help to those in need.

Granted all goes well here in Jax, there's a very good chance I'll be in the FT Lauderdale area to help my dad sometime after the storm passes. If so, I would be more than happy to help out anyone in need who needs it. My PM box will be open as well.

Back
Top Bottom