Hurricane Irma Only thread | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurricane Irma Only thread

For those looking for additional routes to evacuate, rumor has that US27 and 441 have relatively better traffic at this time.

I know this might sound minor compared to other stuff but we're doing all our laundry today and tomorrow in case we lose power. Towels and bed sheets today and rest of the clothes tomorrow. All 3 tanks full of gas too

Ozzy rules!!

I know this might sound minor compared to other stuff but we're doing all our laundry today and tomorrow in case we lose power. Towels and bed sheets today and rest of the clothes tomorrow. All 3 tanks full of gas too

Ozzy rules!!

Good idea even if doing laundry is only slightly above things I'd rather do than deal with a hurricane. Bought more charcoal and stocked the bar today.

FFS.

I can't tell you how many times I've checked in on this thread over the last couple of days; hoping for better news. It's crazy how concerned I am for you guys and the community. Mainly due to this wonderful football team and this wonderful site.

Wish there was more I could do / say. Prayers are with everyone effected and your families.

This is way down the list of things to worry about, but it just occurred to me that some of us probably won't be watching a Dolphins game until like Week 5 or 6.

I'm watching Fox News and they are predicting worse case scenario. Please all of you living in any city or town from Miami to Jupiter, I'm begging you to leave now. They are predicting the track and the eye to be on top of all those cities I've just eluded to. They are also predicting up to 15 feet of storm surge. Anyone living in high rise buildings are going to experience wing gust of up to 200 mph on the upper floors. Head west and north to head to safety. They are also saying it will be a Cat 4 storm riding the eastern coast of Florida. Again I'm asking all of you to leave. This is a heartfelt and sincere request from a life long Dolphins fan. Good Luck!!!

One of the Nats beat reporters had her flight cancelled last night after the game so she ended up driving to another airport (ATL I believe).

Apparently that's typically a 9 hour drive but it took her 14 hours due to evac traffic.

I 75 and I 95 north are clogged up. Make sure you have plenty of gas.

Also I don't watch the news anymore. I would just like to say thanks to sos, Albert and others for posting updates. I get my hurricane updates here, no drama like the networks.

That Euro track is the opposite of what I've been hoping for.......if it comes from the south then while in land it will weaken to a point but even if it goes down to a 2 and hit us up here directly then we're in big trouble. Charlie got to us in Kissimmee as a 2 and it was very bad. This could be worse

Ozzy rules!!

To all my fellow native South Flordians, I wish you the best possibles outcomes, and safety to all your families. This one is gonna be rough.

Back
Top Bottom