Hurricane Irma Only thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hurricane Irma Only thread

tenor.gif

Good luck to you guys from Iowa. We aren't strangers to wind storms (lotsa tornadoes) but I cannot imagine trying to get ready for something like this.

You guys take care. Best wishes to you all.

I'm in north Broward and considering the horror stories I'm hearing first hand regarding the rolling parking lots including abandoned cars on I95, the Turnpike and I-75 I'm gonna hunker down with my vital papers, electronics, jewelry, etc secreted away in an interior bathroom and hope for the best. If I come out unscathed, I'd consider heading northwest back into electricity, A/C and light after this passes for a couple of days at least when there's more oppty to drive (if the car is still intact) or fly in that direction.

Wishing everyone affected and their loved ones, a safe and healthy passage through this mess.

I have a half sister who lives in San Juan and they came out ok. One whole tree came off it's roots and landed of the back yard fence but other than that they're fine. No power for over a million people thought. I am worry about us up here. Even if it stays off the east coast we can stay catch hell over here but if it stays on land then the left of it would be much closer to us here. I have friends in Port Orange but he's going to ride it out. He has supplies and plenty of amo in case of looters

Ozzy rules!!

First time I pop into one of the Irma threads and please dont take this the wrong way.... I just don't know what to say...

Just get the **** out of the way is all that comes to mind...

First time I pop into one of the Irma threads and please dont take this the wrong way.... I just don't know what to say...

Just get the **** out of the way is all that comes to mind...

No worries. Nether do we.

my god that comparisom gif between Irma and Andrew is frightening.

Back
Top Bottom