I can't believe the posts!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can't believe the posts!!!

LdoubleE80 said:
You have to remember that most people in society are complete idiots. This message board is obviously not an exception. If you get mad at every idiot on here, you'll be mad quite a bit. It just takes a few minutes to sift through the trash.

You just hit the nail square on the head, buddy. :D

Hey Dallas what are looking for someone to tuck you in.

PhinYZIR13 said:
Y-townVet, I agree with everything you said. I'm sick of these posts too. Great football teams don't pop up overnight...it takes time and patience. Saban has this team on the right track and I can't wait for the future.

O ya, by the way Y-townVet...I am also from Youngstown and was just wondering if you knew of anywhere good to go watch the games? I'm sick of listening on the internet.

I have the Ticket! PM me and we can hook up on Sundays!

fin13 said:
Hey finster I don't have to take crap about my mom tucking me in so don't cry for the other boys mom.
And I don't have to be a homer and give a pass on what was a badly coached game and at the very least ( new excuse) poor excution, the wolfs weren't focused.
I've been a fan since 1970 and hated the shula years without a defence and now I see a game the fins should have taken but they couldn't do it.
I don't want excuses for the lack of discipline and focus.
That is about coaching.
Now please call the mods

So find another team to follow...:fire:

Shula had a bad 1st year????

Sorry, couldn't let that one lie. Shula had a 10-4 record his 1st year with the dolphins and won the division by my memory. Is my memory wrong? It's been a long time. I've been a dolphin since BEFORE Shula. Not to falt Saban, he'll be a good one. Shula had more to start with.

fin13 said:
Hey finster I don't have to take crap about my mom tucking me in so don't cry for the other boys mom.
And I don't have to be a homer and give a pass on what was a badly coached game and at the very least ( new excuse) poor excution, the wolfs weren't focused.
I've been a fan since 1970 and hated the shula years without a defence and now I see a game the fins should have taken but they couldn't do it.
I don't want excuses for the lack of discipline and focus.
That is about coaching.
Now please call the mods

Obviously, your a football genious :rofl3: No, maybe your a Marine Corps Drill instructor, that would make more sense. :lol: If you've been alive this long, with your attitude, God Bless! You should be in the military as a frag nominee!

fin13 said:
They put a whooping on us.
Their OL dominated and so did their DL.
Herman and his blue collar crap got it done.
Most inportant he beat the PHD Saban

LOL after reading your posts so far in this thread, either you are being sarcastic, really a Jets fan who created a fin nick to try to go under the radar, or just and idiot.

WaxOn WaxOff said:
Sorry, couldn't let that one lie. Shula had a 10-4 record his 1st year with the dolphins and won the division by my memory. Is my memory wrong? It's been a long time. I've been a dolphin since BEFORE Shula. Not to falt Saban, he'll be a good one. Shula had more to start with.

My intentions on the "bad year" really was a test for the youngster 13. He failed :rofl3: Nice to see someone else was around back then! :cool:

It's called instant gratification.

A lot of posters here don't have the necessary discipline which is that good things come to those who wait and that excellence takes time.

I always enjoy readin' you fellas go at it on the board. I wish our offense would "consistently" show that much fire on the field.

Saban has done an amazing job coming in as a first year coach. HIS Dolphins surprised a lot of people in game one...and they will continue to "surprise" a lot of teams throughout the course of this season.

I've been impressed with his professional, business-like handling of the RW situation, the quarterback competition, maintaining a very impressive defense and getting an offense on the field that can legitimately compete. There will be better times ahead!

fin13 said:
What do you mean go to a new job for 5 million and try to deal with it.
They that kind of money cause you are going to get it done if not you should be paid $ 5 bucks an hour like you.

What happens when 2 coaches are up against each other and they are both making $5 million a year? huh? hmmm? how does that work? loser gets fired? Sure, lets make this Eliminator football!!!

LdoubleE80 said:
Wow, its nice to see a couple fellow Phin fans from Y-town!

I'd like too get us together for a game or so :D PM me and we could get something going if that sounds good!

WaxOn WaxOff said:

with the Colts or Miami?

FiN.in.RI said:
It's called instant gratification.

A lot of posters here don't have the necessary discipline which is that good things come to those who wait and that excellence takes time.

Amen :)

Back
Top Bottom