I can't believe the posts!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I can't believe the posts!!!

Finland said:
No, they think they blew a chance to beat a struggling Jets team. And they did blow it.

The jets were not really struggling, they had a bad game the week prior. That is not struggling.

They outplayed us and that's it. The problem could have been that we didn't get to see enough of them to really game plan for it.

By the way did you see the "struggeling broncos" whooped the high and mighty chargers. What's that saying oh yeah, any given sunday.....

ajajaj said:
The jets were not really struggling, they had a bad game the week prior. That is not struggling.

They outplayed us and that's it. The problem could have been that we didn't get to see enough of them to really game plan for it.

By the way did you see the "struggeling broncos" whooped the high and mighty chargers. What's that saying oh yeah, any given sunday.....

The Broncos didn't whoop anybody. They won a close game because of Brees throwing stupid passes.

The Jets may have outplayed us, but not by much........

ajajaj said:
The jets were not really struggling, they had a bad game the week prior. That is not struggling.The problem could have been that we didn't get to see enough of them to really game plan for it.

They saw enough of us........ to focus on taking away the big plays we had in Week One. Great game plan and simple. Force small plays because we won week one on big plays.

If this board was only everyone patting each other on the back for how great we are, and ONLY positive, I would not come here. I come to see, read and debate the issues. Issues by myselfish definition are "things that need improvement" (neg) or "things we need to repeat" (pos). They are about equal through week two.

enigmatics said:
The Broncos didn't whoop anybody. They won a close game because of Brees throwing stupid passes.

The Jets may have outplayed us, but not by much........

yeah, the broncos who we destroyed, one a close one to a team who looked far superior the week prior. Just as we lost a close one to a team who we looked far superior to the week prior. What is your points???

Yes we could have one, so could the chargers or the jets or the broncos for that matter and guess what they did. They played better on that sunday and they scored more points that's all that matters. This was taken slightly out of cotext because I was responing to someone else who wouldn't let it go.

We lost we are going to lose some. Quit pointing fingers, every aspect of our game was a little off. Maybe they partied to hard the night before or had an easy week of practice due to the blowout, maybe they got overconfident. Who cares, the jets got the bounces, had the motivation, and out hussled us on this given sunday. It's not like we lost to a bad team. We lost to a pretty good team, but we didn't really play that bad, in comparison to last year.

My point simply is compare the performance to last year and realize we are a LOT better off and be happy about what we have.

Finland said:
They saw enough of us........ to focus on taking away the big plays we had in Week One. Great game plan and simple. Force small plays because we won week one on big plays.

If this board was only everyone patting each other on the back for how great we are, and ONLY positive, I would not come here. I come to see, read and debate the issues. Issues by myselfish definition are "things that need improvement" (neg) or "things we need to repeat" (pos). They are about equal through week two.

Look I'm not taking exception to you personally. Of course we can discuss what needs improvement. The original post is talking about people in general that come on here and spout off a lot of times without thinking about the statements they make. I agree with that completely, if we have a genuine problem and it can be pointed out great, point it out and it can be discussed. The problem is the
ronnie sucks,
gus can't throw,
the line can't block,
the secondary can't cover,
howard sucks,
I came on here to chat for a while and every single thread on the home page was negative regarding one or many of our players. It was this way for hours with the ocassional thread like this one telling all the fairweathers to SHUT UP and I happen to agree with him. Maybe Howard does suck, but he looked damn good against Denver he was everywhere. Ronnie is having a rough start, but I see some awesome things out of him very very similar to barry sanders. Barry would look like that alot dancing all over the place, kinda like throwing bombs they rarely connect but when they do wahoooo look out they are awesome, that is ronnie, once he learns he has to grind out the hard yards too you will see a great back. The Oline is unbeleivably better than 1 year prior. Compared to last year I as a die hard fan can't find any negatives on this team at the moment and I'm sick of people looking at every statement ricky says in a negative light, every time a player has a bad game lop them off at the shoulders, and pointing fingers when what I saw was completely a team loss on every level.

ajajaj said:
Look I'm not taking exception to you personally. Of course we can discuss what needs improvement.

Cool.

I think the think the definition of a FAN, that includes always being positive is crazy. I can only imagine many of us are "football" fans ans "sports"fans as well as "dolphin" fans. I totally agree that idiotic comments with no factual support are frustrating.

The best posts on her are by the posters who do research and understand the game deeper than me. I learn that way.

May AJ pan out for you, but I don't think it is going to happen by the looks of it.

Back
Top Bottom