I think one thing we ALL can agree on is that Tannehill, regardless of his ceiling, | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think one thing we ALL can agree on is that Tannehill, regardless of his ceiling,

Average. One TD pass a game is not going to cut it. And for all you Mike Wallace Haters. Dude is open 24/7. Just need a QB who can throw a Long Ball

Sure, and all those drops Wallace had early in the season never happened....it's all Tannehill.:rolleyes:

Can you imagine something everyone here can agree on...not me.

Ok, Wallace had to wait for the football on both of those passes. That means it was undertrown. Yes they wre completed but tht was thanks to Walllace making 2 great plays on te ball. You can call it late if you want but when the WR has to wait for the ball to me it means it was under.

Ozzy rules!!
It's a timing based route which is why it's late.

What I see hre it's very simple to me. Once a poster on this board takes sides with a player, coach or GM, there's no turning bad. The people that like Tannehill think he's just perfect nd nothing is his fault. The ones that don't like him think he sucks and everything is his fault. I like Tannehill and feel he does a lot of good things but the deep ball is NOT one of them at this point. Will he ever get better at it? It's posible but we'll have to wait an see. Now unless you're bias you should be able to see that he had Wallace open for 3 TD's and fisfired on all 3.

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Can you imagine something everyone here can agree on...not me.

Ozzy rules, everyone should agree.

Ozzy rules!!

What I see hre it's very simple to me. Once a poster on this board takes sides with a player, coach or GM, there's no turning bad. The people that like Tannehill think he's just perfect nd nothing is his fault. The ones that don't like him think he sucks and everything is his fault. I like Tannehill and feel he does a lot of good things but the deep ball is NOT one of them at this point. Will he ever get better at it? It's posible but we'll have to wait an see. Now unless you're bias you should be able to see that he had Wallace open for 3 TD's and fisfired on all 3.

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Ozzy rules, everyone should agree.

Ozzy rules!!

This is a gross simplification of posters on this board, and it's not an accurate assessment of this particular discussion.

When Leroy Hoard said the same thing I said, was he being an idiot homer? He has been very critical of Ryan Tannehill. When CK not only mentioned the same things I did, but explained them in detail, was he being an idiot homer? He's also been extremely critical of Ryan Tannehill.

I'm sorry if you can't see anything more than "BALL DID NOT GO OVER RECEIVER'S HEAD WITHOUT HIM BREAKING STRIDE, BAD THROW UNDERTHROW" when you watch the play. That isn't my fault and it's certainly not a reflection on my ability to watch a play and make a judgment about it. There were two incredibly bad plays made by Ryan Tannehill yesterday, and hilariously, these are not the plays being used to bash him today.

I think one thing we ALL can agree on is that Tannehill, regardless of his ce...

My opinion is that Ryan has improved from last year, but he is not ready to be a consistent winning QB in this league. He is not the reason we lose, but we need him to be more for the Dolphins to win during these final 5 games.

All this talk about giving Tannehill another year sounds silly. You HAVE to find a better QB to replace Tannahill with if you're going to bench RT17.

Now, judging by the post-Marino era, that is not an easy thing to do seeing as how Tannehill is quite possibly the best QB we've had other than, maybe, Chad Pennington. All other QBs considered, I would not trade Tannehill for any of them. This guy absolutely makes plays I haven't seen from a Dolphins QB since Marino, and so we're gonna ride this train till someone can derail it. Until then, buckle your seat belt and hush about this nonsense about giving the guy another season. If someone can unseat him, then do it. Let's not talk about this guy as though he's getting a free ride. He's better than most QBs in the league right now. Pretty simple observation.

After watching this game, I came on here expecting to see Tannehill being raked through the coals for his bad decisions, and never in a million years would I have expected this bash-fest on his deep passes. They were flippin' amazing throws. Really, they were terrific plays. If he gets the pass out a little sooner, it's even better. Still, this is not a problem for Tannehill to be concerned with.

This is a gross simplification of posters on this board, and it's not an accurate assessment of this particular discussion.

When Leroy Hoard said the same thing I said, was he being an idiot homer? He has been very critical of Ryan Tannehill. When CK not only mentioned the same things I did, but explained them in detail, was he being an idiot homer? He's also been extremely critical of Ryan Tannehill.

I'm sorry if you can't see anything more than "BALL DID NOT GO OVER RECEIVER'S HEAD WITHOUT HIM BREAKING STRIDE, BAD THROW UNDERTHROW" when you watch the play. That isn't my fault and it's certainly not a reflection on my ability to watch a play and make a judgment about it. There were two incredibly bad plays made by Ryan Tannehill yesterday, and hilariously, these are not the plays being used to bash him today.

Meon the other hand have not been crtical of Tannehill at all. I've actually been on his side. Just the fact a pass is completed doesn't mean it was a great trow Now don't getme wrong. Every QB needs the WR to make a play for him from time to time. I'm not caling for Tannehill to be bench. I'm not calling him a bust either. Maybe you think I have an agenda but I don't. It seems like halfthe board think those were good passes and the other half believe they were undertrown. I gues we're going to have to learn to disagree on this one. I still like readig what you post and what CK posts too but nobody(mysef included)is right 100% of the time. Here's hoping he gets better as I think he will. Time will tell.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom