If you had the 16th pick in the draft... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you had the 16th pick in the draft...

I was hoping for Manny Lawson 1st and Cromartie 2nd.

Having said that, I'm not going to knee jerk the Allen pick.
Contrary to what many crazy people feel, draft picks just don't start out lighting the NFL on fire.

I wanted Nick Mangold C,now with the Jets.It doesn't seem anymore of a "reach" then taking J.Allen with the 16th pick imo.

I would've picked Manny Lawson in the 1st if I was in charge at the time.

PhinFan0202 said:
I started this forum and that was not my question at all. I was asking who the fans would have picked now that the draft picks have got some NFL action. I never once said that Jason Allen was going to be bust i actually think when ge gets a chance to start he will be good.

I'm confused I never said he was a bust, I think he was a reach and oline was more of a need, but I have never used the word bust on him. I will call Glass Joe Toledo a bust right now because he will never be healthy.

PhinFan0202 said:
Let's all play GM for a second. If you had the 16th pick in this year's draft who would you have picked? Would you have picked Jason Allen? I wanted to pick Manny Lawson.

I agree- Manny Lawson. How is he playing for the 49'ers?

I woulda picked Cromartie. Then Ko Simpson in the 3rd.

Also woulda of gave a 3rd in the Supplemental draft to get Ahmad Brooks.

I wanted Lawson or Chad Jackson. But its way too early to tell how these picks will pan out.

PHINATIC13 said:
I wanted Nick Mangold C,now with the Jets.It doesn't seem anymore of a "reach" then taking J.Allen with the 16th pick imo.
Yeah, Nick Mangold would have definitely been good for us.

Kdawg954 said:
LMAO @ this thread . . on da real, and u fairweather fans come out to threads like this. Have any of u questioned the fact that would any of these "subs" u are suggesting would even be starting on this team? Remember Saban likes guys who know his defense (His first season obviously nobody knew his defense except Daniels, which is why it made room for him and Crowder to make early impacts, plus we were in rebuild mode also, Roth is just in a tuff spot being on such a talented DLine, but I'm pretty sure u guys think he sucks because he hasn't been able to take over a spot yet).
LMAO @ this post. Obviously the only players that will know his system are the ones that played for him before. WTF does that have to do with anything? Allen never played for him.

Greenway, Carpenter, Lawson all would have been fine with me.

Mangold & Justice too

Kind of off the subject but for this year's draft does anyone think that Tyler Palco has any sort of skills to become a starting NFL QB.

Back
Top Bottom