Is Hartline Making Serious Push? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Hartline Making Serious Push?

If HARTLINE shows much more, it'll make for an interesting situation. BESS played well as a WR, rather than a "slot" receiver, last season after CAMARILLO went down. GINN and ARMSTRONG are the blazing fast WRs, and TURNER and LONDON are the big targets. The ONLY type of WR that MIAMI has 3 of is the possession WR. BESS is younger and faster than CAMARILLO, HARTLINE is younger and faster than CAMARILLO, and none has a real size advantage over the others. CAMARILLO is 30, and coming off of a torn ACL.

IF HARTLINE IS FOR REAL, I believe that CAMARILLO will be "showcased" as much as possible, and traded. SOMEONE will want what he has to offer, even if he's only at 80-90% on opening Day. I really hate to see it happen, but 3 "possession WRs" is one too many, and like WELKER, CAMARILLO has the most trade value.

As Sparano said, they are rotating different players in with the first teams so that they get reps with better players. We saw this with Pat White, our two rookie CB's, and Shawn Murphy. It should be no surprise by now when you see depth players in with the starters.

If HARTLINE shows much more, it'll make for an interesting situation. BESS played well as a WR, rather than a "slot" receiver, last season after CAMARILLO went down. GINN and ARMSTRONG are the blazing fast WRs, and TURNER and LONDON are the big targets. The ONLY type of WR that MIAMI has 3 of is the possession WR. BESS is younger and faster than CAMARILLO, HARTLINE is younger and faster than CAMARILLO, and none has a real size advantage over the others. CAMARILLO is 30, and coming off of a torn ACL.

IF HARTLINE IS FOR REAL, I believe that CAMARILLO will be "showcased" as much as possible, and traded. SOMEONE will want what he has to offer, even if he's only at 80-90% on opening Day. I really hate to see it happen, but 3 "possession WRs" is one too many, and like WELKER, CAMARILLO has the most trade value.
Hartline is signifintaly bigger than Camarillo. Bigger and stronger. Just look at them when they stand next to each other. I noticed it during the Carolina game.

Hartline started the Carolina game..I saw him get doubled on one play..He had one good catch from what I remember with two defenders on him near the goal line...He hasn't caught alot but must be getting open if he drew double coverage...

And he can return kicks, and more importantly, punts. He is a good value for this team.

hell, i can get a white qb out of arkansas to play receiver. it isn't that difficult. trouble is most white folk just don't like going across the middle.

Evidently all you have to do in Miami to be crowned an unqualified draft success is catch two passes (and one first down) in two preseason games.

Talk about jumping the gun. He's a little better than what I thought, I'll plainly admit that, but that doesn't mean he couldn't possibly still end up in the UFL come 2011.

Jesus you guys, you are seriously going wild over what, 2 pre season games and absolutely nothing?

A little white guy by the name of Wayne Chrebet killed Miami for years....

Ed McCaffrey....

Don Maynard ring a bell? Raymond Berry? Hall of Famers....

being a buckeyes fan, it will be strange seeing the dolphins starting wr being ginn and hartline.
And as a Michigan fan it will be strange with them catching the ball from Henne in the future.:chuckle:

Evidently all you have to do in Miami to be crowned an unqualified draft success is catch two passes (and one first down) in two preseason games.

Talk about jumping the gun. He's a little better than what I thought, I'll plainly admit that, but that doesn't mean he couldn't possibly still end up in the UFL come 2011.
He is not the bust that many experts said he was. Even you gave the choice an F to if I recall.

You have to admit he is showing potential.

One of my favorite players, although not a Dolphin but from the hated Bills was a little white guy receiver named Steve Tasker. He played serious ball and I always hoped that somehow he would end up with the Dolphins.

Cam's 27. Doesn't turn 28 till April. Big difference IMO.

Back
Top Bottom