Is Ricky Gay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ricky Gay

16wins4fins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
can it be is ricky leaving football to enjoy life smoking weed with three men lenny ,jim brown and robert smith .comeon guys you dont think roby is a little light in the loafers.never does it mention him going away with any women

Umm.....who cares if he is? :rolleyes:

16wins4fins said:
can it be is ricky leaving football to enjoy life smoking weed with three men lenny ,jim brown and robert smith .comeon guys you dont think roby is a little light in the loafers.never does it mention him going away with any women

Watch it.....read the TOS......the mods really do not like outing anyone.......or making an accusation without any hard evidence....

This was talked about on the Jim Rome show Monday.

If he is........then I think everyone would understand him leaving as being gay and being in the NFL just won't work. Sad but true and that is the culture we live in!

But as with Jim, he didn't harp on this long because nobody knows. I mean Ricky does have what, 3 kids. So its kinda stupid to accuse him of something like this.

:shakeno:

I was wondering if I shoulda yanked this thread, as I saw it before anyone else saw it but I decided to see where it would go first, and let me just say this.....If he's gay, who cares?

Let's say for the sake of the argument he was gay....if you think guys are nasty trash-talkers on the field, imagine what they would say if they knew ricky happened to be homosexual? Would you want to put up with the verbal assault as well as physical assault? (players would be extra tough on ricky for this).....cheap shots would happen routinely im sure....why put up with all of that trash? The lineman that admitted he was a homosexual did so after he retired....who knows what wouldve happened to him if people knew he was gay while he was playing? Im not saying every football player would treat him with disrespect, but the fact of the matter is that there are people in the NFL and in all sports that will disrespect in a terrible way.

Im gonna provide another comparison. Look back at Jackie Robinson when he was breaking the color barrier....Robinson was a mentally tough person and he went through so much hatred when he played baseball, from spikes going high to people throwing bottles at him to people spitting at him.....thats what Ricky would go through, except hed receive cheap shots in one of the toughest sports out there. Robinson is a strong-minded individual, Ricky's mindset is questionable....he wouldnt be able to tolerate the hatred.

I highly doubt this is the reason, but if it was.....hopefully you would understand why he would walk away from the game....Like MikeO says, hes got three kids....I dont think homosexuality is an issue....

i wondered this myself...it's not bad to talk about unless someone is flaming him. did he get his childern from adoption?

Of all the stupid posts I've seen on here, this rates as one of the top ones...Mods, get this crap off here....

Back
Top Bottom