Is Ricky Gay | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ricky Gay

p.s i would rather have people calling me gay than a quitter and i am neither both.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
You are in the minority.

I could understand if your name was Benjamin Gay though. :D

How do you know he's in the minority?

Oliver...

yankeehillbilly said:
I dont know and dont care in the least whether Ricky is straight or gay. He's a quitter...thats all that matters to me.

well done...nuff said, but you forgot to add coward in there.

Muck said:
Because we pride ourselves on making this a respectible and credible (as much as possible for an internet board) site. Many other sites allow pretty much everything. And where are they?? We are bigger and more popular than all of them combined.

I would argue that unlike a lot of other NFL teams the dolphins do not have a team owned message board. i used to go to the message board that the herald has but i don't like the format of it. i'm not saying this isn't a nice site, cause it is. I'm saying this site helps stick around cause there is'nt much competition.

i can see being gay being a reason for him leaving
for every sports team i have ever been on
being gay has always been the worst part
and i never told anyone on those teams
just cuz i didnt want to deal with it
cuz i know i would never hear the end f it
and, to be honest, of all the poeple i ever met
my teammates wouldve been the LEAST understanding
maybe its cuz there are no girls around and some guys need to have that sexual caste system

but i never once thought about quitting

but for him it makes more sense than wanting to divinely meander

i just look at it like ricky had a season ending mental injury

and even if he is gay,
hes not as gay as a
Packers v Oilers
game

InMyChambers said:
I would argue that unlike a lot of other NFL teams the dolphins do not have a team owned message board. i used to go to the message board that the herald has but i don't like the format of it. i'm not saying this isn't a nice site, cause it is. I'm saying this site helps stick around cause there is'nt much competition.

The official site did have a message board until about a month ago. They had one long before we had one.

Make no mistake, we put a lot of time and effort into this site. And our success didn't happen because there was no competition. The lack of competition came afterward. But that does not mean we are resting on our laurels.

Dont think hes gay:peebs: .He just marches to a different drummer:band: . and is a free spirit:groovy:

Back
Top Bottom