Is Ricky Gay | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ricky Gay

I think he could be gay. The guy is so strange and for his main hobby to be photography it doesn't exactly scream Dirk Diggler.

I have to say, I don't agree with any censorship on a messageboard except for maybe nudity and profanity you people really have to lighten up. So someone thinks he's gay, he's obviously not the only person who's mind that issue has crossed. The guy is straight up strange, he's different, he's in the minority, and so are gay people (in the minority). Why can't someone ask that question, albeit in a very derogatory way.

I understand that this messageboard isn't America where we have freedom of speech and can say whatever we want. For whatever reason the mods don't like rumors or any type of controversial thread. Whatever, personally I hate that they don't, but what am I going to do? This messageboard is a dictatorship in that regard, not a democracy.

Bottom line, some of you guys need to lighten up and not fret if someone is questioning anothers sexuality or religion, or whatever. Just roll with it and skip over a thread if it bothers you that much. By responding you just make the thread stronger.

So grow up you conservative wusses.

InMyChambers said:
I understand that this messageboard isn't America where we have freedom of speech and can say whatever we want. For whatever reason the mods don't like rumors or any type of controversial thread. Whatever, personally I hate that they don't, but what am I going to do? This messageboard is a dictatorship in that regard, not a democracy.

The fact that you were the 33rd post in this thread says you're wrong, about this part.

I bet if it continues to be a discussion without immature bashing, this thread will be allowed to continue.

JimsFins4 said:
This is STUPID!!! Who cares if he is or isn't... That is not the measure of a man
The point is, that maybe, this is part of what he is running away from.

sorry to put everyone in such a pisssy fit but i was not saying ricky is gay .i was asking if their was a chance he was.this may have played into his reasoning for leaving the game as one has stated in above post as to why life in the nfl would be much more to deal with then what we see on tv

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
Speaking of gay. Brady won 2 Super bowls.

Watch it dude!!!!!!!!!!!

I got banned for a day because I said that Brady was gay......

Don't get yourself banned...your'e one of the favorites on here.....

This PC stuff drives me mad. The guy has a good point. If Ricky is GAY it would most certainly be an important issue seeing as how was playing NFL football.

In the real world it's not an issue, but it most certainly would be within NFL circles.

Oliver...

InMyChambers said:
I have to say, I don't agree with any censorship on a messageboard except for maybe nudity and profanity you people really have to lighten up.

I understand that this messageboard isn't America where we have freedom of speech and can say whatever we want. For whatever reason the mods don't like rumors or any type of controversial thread. Whatever, personally I hate that they don't, but what am I going to do?

Because we pride ourselves on making this a respectible and credible (as much as possible for an internet board) site. Many other sites allow pretty much everything. And where are they?? We are bigger and more popular than all of them combined.

We do things differently, and it has worked. If our model was flawed, we wouldn't have lasted. Instead, Dolphin fans have flocked here to escape the BS and garbage. Who doesn't love a relaxed atmosphere?? But as long as threads stay civil and mature, they'll generally have no problem.

This messageboard is a dictatorship in that regard, not a democracy.

"Benevolent Despot" would be a more accurate term.

Bottom line, some of you guys need to lighten up and not fret if someone is questioning anothers sexuality or religion, or whatever. Just roll with it and skip over a thread if it bothers you that much. By responding you just make the thread stronger.

I agree. Always better to skip it. But the fact remains, we'd rather not have religion, politics, sexuality, etc on the main board to begin with.

So grow up you conservative wusses.

Perhaps you should take your own advice. :)

Here comes a member that will bring a lot to the site. "Is Ricky gay" Well thought out.

16wins4fins said:
sorry to put everyone in such a pisssy fit but i was not saying ricky is gay .i was asking if their was a chance he was.this may have played into his reasoning for leaving the game as one has stated in above post as to why life in the nfl would be much more to deal with then what we see on tv
Did you miss this post DRIVEN or did you just read the first post and respond to that? :rtfm:

....well, just look at Girwtiz(sp?) from Playmakers:roflmao: .

Seriously tho, its a very "real" show, not real i it really happens, but its not thtings tht DONT happen, it just goes a lil overboard.

Anyone who watched Playmakers knos the WR Girwitz(sp?) slept with women to hide the fact he was gay.He did this becuase he was in the NFL, and he knew itd b hard. When he came out, his own team gave him cheapshots.

Now by no means am i saying Ricky IS gay, or ISNT. Im also not saying the Playmakers refrence is good enuff reason to covnict Ricky of being homosexual. Im just throwing something out.

Back
Top Bottom