Is Ricky Gay | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ricky Gay

This is the dumbest **** Ive read in a while, do you know how many homosexuals there are in the NFL? MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. If hes gay who the hell cares? This "gay" guy was going to be the main piece in leading the Dolphins to the promise land. If he had led you all to the AFC Championship do you think anyone would question his sexuality? Hell no. Mods please remove this thread, this angers me.

I was going to say something but I believe everyone has covered this distasteful post. Yank it!!

How about some humor to take us off the RW is gay? If this offends anyone, get over it.

Mod: Um, sorry man, not the place for that joke

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly gr8slayer....I dont care if he's gay or not, he was going to be our workhorse this year.....its a touchy issue to have a thread on this subject...and the way it started off wasnt too great....so i tried to make a decent discussion out of it with my previous post....if another mod sees it fit to remove it or the thread gets worse from here....it will be removed

nobody cares if hes gay i could care less if the whole team dresses in drag every night and does the macirana as long as they play there hearts out and win us a superbowl or at least get to the play offs.

AggieFin21 said:
Of all the stupid posts I've seen on here, this rates as one of the top ones...Mods, get this crap off here....

Lighten up man. Are you so politically correct that the word gay can't appear on a thread? It's a simple question, an irrelevant one, but nothing to get upset about.

I agree TT, it is an issue that could have something to do with his bizarre decision to quit.

I realize some people don't want to hear it but, going "La La La La" with your fingers in your ears aint going to make it go away.

As far as having kids goes. If you knew any gay men, they would tell you that they were not unable to have sex with women but, their preference was men.

aristides said:
nobody cares if hes gay i could care less if the whole team dresses in drag every night and does the macirana as long as they play there hearts out and win us a superbowl or at least get to the play offs.
Junior damn sure cared if anybody thought he might be gay...

You fin fans crack me up.

THE GUY HAS THREE KIDS!!!! I am a Pats fan and even I know that. :lol:

XNOUGHT said:
You fin fans crack me up.

THE GUY HAS THREE KIDS!!!! I am a Pats fan and even I know that. :lol:

As if that proves ANYTHING....
:shakeno:

He has three kids, i read on a site when he only had two kids that both of them had different mothers.

Uh, so having kids automatically means he's not gay? I've met more than one gay guy who had sex with women, especially when they were in the closet. Hell I had a college professor who came out of the closet after 24 years of marriage at the age of 49. Never underestimate the power of self delusion. Truth be told, Ricky was setting off my gaydar 2 years ago when I was reading his blog. I don't remember exactly what it was he said, but I remember being suspicious. Wouldn't have changed my opinion of him back then. If he were to come out now, I'd be more understanding of him not wanting to play another season. NFL players are, by and large, neanderthals when it comes to this subject.

Let me ask these people that are thinking he "might" be gay their basis for jummping to this conclusion?

What POSSIBLE reason could you have for assuming this guy is game? He has 3 children, there's never been any reports or speculation that he's gay. He quits the team and all of the sudden there's a "possibility" that he's gay?

What part of retirement brings your sexuality into question? I think y'all have been watching way too much playmakers....

Back
Top Bottom