Is Ricky Gay | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ricky Gay

inFINSible said:
Did you miss this post DRIVEN or did you just read the first post and respond to that? :rtfm:

I pretty much read the title and his first post! I just figured the thread was not worth reading. He had only 15 post and thought he was just here to start @#$@, there has been a lot of that this week.

Sorry about that. :)

It's all good....ironically enough that's the reason I said something to you....:lol:

16wins4fins said:
can it be is ricky leaving football to enjoy life smoking weed with three men lenny ,jim brown and robert smith .comeon guys you dont think roby is a little light in the loafers.never does it mention him going away with any women
Okay...now the hating is just getting out of hand.:shakeno: Let's just stop talking about Ricky all together...Hey, how bout that Ogunleye, huh? Whew...Oh yeah..

inFINSible said:
It's all good....ironically enough that's the reason I said something to you....:lol:

LOL!!! Ba$tard!

I got :0wned:

:lol: I like how you are looking out for your fellow members S-126....

We dont remove anything and everything thats controversial....if there is a constructive conversation (as i attempted to make one early on in this thread despite some of the angry responses by other members)....we keep it in the forum, plain and simple....

its what forums are all about....educated and insightful discussion, not to mention opinion (isnt that right S-126, think Political forum ;) )

he ain't no queer

HEY "16WINSFORFINS", aren't you really asking if he is gay because you are interested?

Lay off the gay stuff dude. If is was gay, he definatly brakes the belief that gay men are sissy's, LOL. I don't think he is queer, but not because of his kids. Lots of gay men have kids. I just wouldn't be quick to associate his weird behavior with being gay. I never learnd anywhere that gay men run away from problems, quit on their teammates and are immature. The stereotypes are actually quite the opposite.
Besides, if he were gay, he just took himself out of the shower with 50 other men. EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW haha
GROSS

Section126 said:
Watch it dude!!!!!!!!!!!

I got banned for a day because I said that Brady was gay......

Don't get yourself banned...your'e one of the favorites on here.....

:lol: I had many posts that said Brady looked queerish. Most of them were right after I saw him speaking in conferences right after games.
I probably said that about 20 times during last season, after every Patriots game :lol: That guy is VERY questionable.

Ricky is odd cuz he looks like the HULK. Aren't gay guys soft?? I personally don't think he is gay. Just my opinion though.

RUDEbyallMEANS said:
:lol: I had many posts that said Brady looked queerish. Most of them were right after I saw him speaking in conferences right after games.
I probably said that about 20 times during last season, after every Patriots game :lol: That guy is VERY questionable.QUOTE]

You mean every after every Patriots win! ;) And 20 times is not that far fetched.

TerryTate said:
:lol: I like how you are looking out for your fellow members S-126....

We dont remove anything and everything thats controversial....if there is a constructive conversation (as i attempted to make one early on in this thread despite some of the angry responses by other members)....we keep it in the forum, plain and simple....

its what forums are all about....educated and insightful discussion, not to mention opinion (isnt that right S-126, think Political forum ;) )

:club: :buttkick:

I see your point........

Why is this thread still around. :shakeno:

I don't care if Ricky is gay or not. That's his personal business and I could care less what his sexuality is.

i give much props to the mods on this board.i thought this was going to be shut down after the first responce.you let people speek their mind and give their insight thanks.so all you player hating fools who called for this thread to be shut down i guess thats why you are not a mod.

iceblizzard69 said:
Why is this thread still around. :shakeno:

I don't care if Ricky is gay or not. That's his personal business and I could care less what his sexuality is.

Errrrr, maybe it's important to the LARGE HUGE ANGRY men who played football with him. Maybe because if he was GAY this might explain why he is running away like he is right now.

It may not make sense to you, but some ppl do not like ppl who are gay. I know it's a shock, but this is just as plausable reason for him quiting as anything else I've heard.

FYI this ain't about you, this is about Ricky who once played in the NFL. You know sports, where the men who play the sports don't like sharing showers with gays. At least that's what I've heard anyway.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom