Is the oline done? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the oline done?

This team would be wise not to pass up any talent that drops to them in the draft. Youth should still be the goal moving forward. I love the oline help coming in, I still believe you build through the draft though. Fingers crossed these new players live up to the insane hype being spewed by the echo chamber.

Can't see them drafting an offensive lineman before the 4th round. Barring another key addition, we're clearly looking at LB and TE early in the draft. QB and RB as well.

If we miss on a QB I'd like Edmunds or Smith at 11 followed by Goedert, Hurst, or Gesicki at 42.

My thoughts exactly

Though Miami still has enough in the interior of the D-line, this is where a smart team takes a chance to make it above average...get a quality run stuffer whether FA or draft, get that final piece in the LB Squad, get that natural free Safetie, and on the Defense anything else is icing.

O-line will probably demand for another interior, and tackle for competition, get two TE (one at least needs to be a quality receiver), a power back, and a backup QB.

Finally Miami needs to hit on a kicker they can count on...take a chance in the draft late on a kicker they like(maybe as early as a 4th if they like someone enough).

Definitely done til we hit round 4 in the draft. 1st 3 picks won't be OL...IMO it's #1 QB Lamar Jackson, #2 TE Mike Gesicki #3 HB Rashaad Penny

I am satisfied that the FO did a good job so far in free agency.

I don't see them selecting many more surprises or high dollar FA's. I don't think there is enough cap space left for any big contracts. I liked the positions the FA's were selected for and the ratings of those players. I was astounded at our ability to replace the center so quickly and with an equal or better player and end up paying less money and improving our 7th round draft positions. I can't remember another set of related trades that happened so fast. The cuts all make sense to me and most have been necessary for a while. I don't think letting Pouncey or Suh go was easy, they each had their own unique set of circumstances that made them tough choices.

I am really looking forward to the draft.

I feel the FA's selected addressed some of our most serious needs and that we are now in a good position to stick with the BPA for our first 2 or 3 draft selections. After that I suspect the remaining players are going to be at about the same level of desirability. This, an UDFA's is where we should finish addressing any remaining needs.

We live in interesting times!

Back
Top Bottom