Is Zo a hall-of-famer?

• Yes, First ballot

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Yes, eventually

Votes: 41 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 47.5%

• Total voters
Seriously...how do you type that stuff with a straight face?

Declining?

This is what he did his last season before being diagnosed with his problem:

21.7 ppg
9.5 rpg
3.7 bpg

All-Star.
Won the NBA Defensive Player of the Year.
Made All-Defensive First Team.
Third in the MVP voting.
All-NBA Second Team.

By making that statement of ZO being on the decline, I think you disqualify yourself from ever debating this issue. Your bias has seriously clouded your judgement to the point that you are inventing mythical "declines".

2002 he started 75 games and averaged 15.7 points, he missed all of '03.

All of those awards are basically all the awards he won in his career, '99(a lockout/strike shortened season) and '00 were his only years on all-NBA teams.

2002 he started 75 games and averaged 15.7 points, he missed all of '03.

All of those awards are basically all the awards he won in his career, '99(a lockout/strike shortened season) and '00 were his only years on all-NBA teams.

WRONG.

What are you doing?

You said he was declining already when he had his problem. I showed you that wasn't the case. he had one of his best years before his problem.

NOW you give me examples after he had a friggin kidney transplant.

Are you serious?

here....let me help out. Maybe you should know about the player before you make statements like this.

He had his monster year in 99-00' THAT WAS NOT A STRIKE YEAR. he played in 79 Games.

BEFORE the 00-01' season..he was diagnosed with focal glomerulosclerosis, a kidney disorder. he attempted a comeback at the end of the season and played 13 games. He was a shell of himself..still played okay...but doctors later said that he risked his life making that comeback.

He played the 01'-02' season, missing his wind and still played okay. He put off a FRIGGIN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT to finish the season. The point being..he played with a bad kidney.

02-03' He had to miss the season and had surgery.

03'-04' He still had effects of his ailment as he rode pine with the Nets. The Nets were stupid enough to give a guy with a serious medical condition coming off major surgery a massive contract.

04'-05'...he began his comeback.

BTW...ZO has a HOF probability rating higher than 15 CURRENT Hall Of Famers.

So...so much for your probability rating argument...it seems that 15 guys already got in with a smaller one...and of course...ZO is not done playing.

WRONG.

What are you doing?

You said he was declining already when he had his problem. I showed you that wasn't the case. he had one of his best years before his problem.

NOW you give me examples after he had a friggin kidney transplant.

Are you serious?

here....let me help out. Maybe you should know about the player before you make statements like this.

He had his monster year in 99-00' THAT WAS NOT A STRIKE YEAR. he played in 79 Games.

BEFORE the 00-01' season..he was diagnosed with focal glomerulosclerosis, a kidney disorder. he attempted a comeback at the end of the season and played 13 games. He was a shell of himself..still played okay...but doctors later said that he risked his life making that comeback.

He played the 01'-02' season, missing his wind and still played okay. He put off a FRIGGIN KIDNEY TRANSPLANT to finish the season. The point being..he played with a bad kidney.

02-03' He had to miss the season and had surgery.

03'-04' He still had effects of his ailment as he rode pine with the Nets. The Nets were stupid enough to give a guy with a serious medical condition coming off major surgery a massive contract.

04'-05'...he began his comeback.

Whatever, he was never great before the kidney problem.

BTW...ZO has a HOF probability rating higher than 15 CURRENT Hall Of Famers.

and again he has a score LOWER than 11 non-HOFers.

According to that lost his score is only higher than HOFer Dave Debusschere so I don't know where you get the higher than 15 HOfers from.

ZO has a chance to make the all-star team this year...that would make him a 8 time all-star.

He didn't but carter made his 8th- is he a lock now?

How could you think Zo would make the AS team playing on a bad team(when healthy it's a big tim tam but they were bad the 1st half) and averging just under 10 PPG and 5 rebs a game? Did you really think he had a shot? You are a homer and that's why you think Zo will make the HOF and that's why you thought he had a shot at the ASG.

Maybe I thought he would make the all-star team leading the NBA in FG% and Block Shots. (For most of the year)

Kinda big for a center...No? All in limited minutes BTW....

You are a ZO hater and that is why you think he won't make it.

And yes...Vince Carter is on his way to the Hall of fame if he continues on this pace. In fact..he will be a lock if he puts together another 4 years like the current one. He is the second coming of Dominique Wilkins with better offensive skills....blasphemy...Guards are expected to do more..so that is why Vince has to close out his career strong. He will. Jason Kidd is very close to a lock also....

As for the 15..I gave you the link...the guys with astericks are in...there are 15 guys below ZO with a lower score that are in the HOF.

All he does is dunk, it's hrd to miss dunks.

I do hate Zo but I could admit it if I thought he was good enough to make the HOF. I hate all the old Celtics but it's not going to stop me from saying Larry Bird was one of the best players ever. I hate Dan marino but I think he's the best QB I have ever seen.

I love Vince but I don't think he's a HOFer. I do think Kidd will make it.

I do hate Zo but I could admit it if I thought he was good enough to make the HOF. I hate all the old Celtics but it's not going to stop me from saying Larry Bird was one of the best players ever. I hate Dan marino but I think he's the best QB I have ever seen.

We just completely disagree on many levels....

I think Vince is much more worthy of the HOF than Kidd.

Zo also has the "ugly" hook going as well....

I thought it was interesting that he had more blocks in half the minutes that lasy years DPOY had...last year. he will have more again this year...unless this trend of SHAQ getting heavy minutes continues.

I guess you have to be a Heat fan to appreciate how valuable ZO is to this current team.

That has become very evident. :lol:

Of course not.

Absolutely not. I am objective, I am a Jet fan who feels Joe Namatah is the most overrated player in all of sports, I am a Jet fan who feels Marino was the best QB ever, I am a Carolina fan that feels Christian Laettner was the best college player I have ever seen.

Absolutely not. I am objective, I am a Jet fan who feels Joe Namatah is the most overrated player in all of sports, I am a Jet fan who feels Marino was the best QB ever, I am a Carolina fan that feels Christian Laettner was the best college player I have ever seen.

Yet have spent what 50 posts dumping on Zo?

This thread is about Zo and his chances for the Hall, I have posted facts about him. He's not a HOFer.

I think the reason you are getting this much feedback on your posts is that you keep making Plaintiff statements about ZO not being a HOFer.

You keep making these statements as if you are th guy that will vote on it. You make these statements like they are absolute fact..when they are clearly not.

Of course..you also say that Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas are not HOF worthy either....so let's just say that there is nothing wrong with the doubt some of us have about your "objectivity".

Your "team accomplishment" requirement for the HOF is rather ridiculous seeing as how many players are in without any rings or for that matter..never playing in a championship game or series.

Back
Top Bottom