"It's now or never for Ryan Tannehill" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"It's now or never for Ryan Tannehill"

Nice post. I don't know the politics of the board or Gravity's work, but yeah this board (and most football boards in general) prefer a homeristic point of view. I don't mind it as long as it's not overboard. Mocking people for providing good stats shouldn't happen. Cmon folks! We are all Dolphin fans here, right?

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I hope he will. Like I said, he looks comparable to Luck, and that's good thing. He needs an OL. We really need to make this draft count.

When they are good stats, it doesn't happen.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

This forum is hilarious when so many posters prefer the fanciful adjustment, and don't want to be told that their perspectives are flawed and not exactly high percentage. Gravity, for example, uses actual numbers, and ones that are long established as the gold standards. Then he took it upon himself to contact sources from the top stats sites for advice while blending numbers in search of even greater clarity. He's produced some fantastic work here, threads I have shown to betting buddies who reacted very positively.

:lol2:

Why is it the guys who talk the most sh*t on here and can't find ways to disagree civilly have the highest WPA's? Never ceases to amaze me. LOL

What is a WPA? I'm new. Yeah, and what's vcash? This is all so complicated for my tiny brain.

And pocket awareness

Not even close! His pocket awareness is night and day what it was from his first start. Secondly, you try to have pocket awareness behind that O/L he played against. Give me a break!

Not even close! His pocket awareness is night and day what it was from his first start. Secondly, you try to have pocket awareness behind that O/L he played against. Give me a break!

That's not an excuse not to have pocket awareness when the protection is actually there. Which he did not show.

hahahahahahahaha

Try watching a game. I will no longer be responding to you as you clearly don't understand the game.

can you find one post or article, talking about his pocket awareness from his rookie year? Or even in college? You honestly think he had no issues with pocket awareness in 2012, but all of a sudden, he lost his awareness in 2013? Are you sure you are watching anything other than 2013, in which 4 out of 5 Olineman are being replaced? or should be replaced? wow...

tannehill's deep ball is fine as well. tannehill had a good deep ball percentage his rookie year, and a good percentage to anyone not named Wallace last year...

Blind Blind Blind

Follow the orange and aqua

how am I blind, when i'm looking at factual stats, that show his deep ball to be fine, unless the receiver is a guy named Wallace? Not saying 100% is on Wallace, but there is a disconnect there, that isn't with any other receiver.

can you find one post or article, talking about his pocket awareness from his rookie year? Or even in college? You honestly think he had no issues with pocket awareness in 2012, but all of a sudden, he lost his awareness in 2013? Are you sure you are watching anything other than 2013, in which 4 out of 5 Olineman are being replaced? or should be replaced? wow...

I've posted SEVERAL praising his pocket presence. Wallace17Miami is a clown. He is one of the worst at not backing up anything he posts. When challenged to support an opinion, he runs and hides.

Angry Denier....

Back
Top Bottom