its official frerotte sucks | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

its official frerotte sucks

adamprez2003 said:
well at least we'll know after the next game. i doubt saban is going to keep this battle going like wanny did last year

Oh.....you dont already know......pssst no one tell me feeley doesnt have a shot in hell at thie job unless he plays lights out and Gus throws 2 picks(AJ style for scores the other way).

Phishstix said:
why didn't you call this thread the "both qbs suck" thread then? i know why, and you why.

its a direct response to the "its official aj sucks" thread . apparently the frerotte backers get upset when the same scrutiny that they use on feeley is used on gus. do you know how many posts were done on the urlacher sack? there was one guskateer that actually thought that among the many attributes that made gus better was he gave better interviews. its insane. the level of skill that seperates these two is so miniscule as to be irrelevent at this stage. maybe frerotte will stop overthrowing and underthrowing his receivers. maybe feeley will finally have a drive that doesnt stall out. who knows. at this stage there is no seperation and the gusketeers are fooling themselves if they believe that

adamprez2003 said:
its a direct response to the "its official aj sucks" thread . apparently the frerotte backers get upset when the same scrutiny that they use on feeley is used on gus. do you know how many posts were done on the urlacher sack? there was one guskateer that actually thought that among the many attributes that made gus better was he gave better interviews. its insane. the level of skill that seperates these two is so miniscule as to be irrelevent at this stage. maybe frerotte will stop overthrowing and underthrowing his receivers. maybe feeley will finally have a drive that doesnt stall out. who knows. at this stage there is no seperation and the gusketeers are fooling themselves if they believe that

Alright please give me the gus hasnt scored either scrutiny or Gus has thrown an INT also scrutiny.

adamprez2003 said:

13-0 is the separation. until feeley gets us past midfield, gus has the edge plain and simple.

depac33 said:
lol....I didnt know he had a bandwagon....

Its a secret bandwagon that has its members meet in a dark alley way with Jay Fielder jerseys on to disguse themselves.

FinaticPatch said:
15 less than the previous 8 starts.

he threw 1 in 3 games which if you extrapolate comes out to 5.3 for a season. but why do that? no its better to focus on his first games as a starter behind possibly the worst offensive line since tampa bay's innaugaral season with a 4th string running back leading the way. yeah that's the way to evaluate his talent

adamprez2003 said:
he threw 1 in 3 games which if you extrapolate comes out to 5.3 for a season. but why do that? no its better to focus on his first games as a starter behind possibly the worst offensive line since tampa bay's innaugaral season with a 4th string running back leading the way. yeah that's the way to evaluate his talent

No need to extrapolate...simply look at his stats he already extrapoted them for you.. If we took fiedler's best three game from the previous year and extrapolated.....we would have peyton manning here already. Ahhhhhh extrapolation is fun isnt it.

you consider a pass that frerotte admitted was overthrown and never intended for the receiver as a positive play that proves his worth. better to be lucky than good huh

even one of Feeley staunchest supporters admitted last night that Frerotte played better, which I NEVER saw coming. Does that mean Gus is the answer? Of course not.

Gus played very well against backups (dont forget that he was playing with backups, including the second string o-line), including one drive with the first team against the Bears, and all week everybody was like "wait till AJ plays the backups"

Well, he did last night, in fact, he played the same D that Sage faced. How'd he fare? An interception and an intential grounding.

Even though he threw the INT, I'm going to point out the intential grounding call. It is penalties like these that prove that he has learned nothing, and that his pocket presence is lightyears behind Gus'.

Ask yourself, who is more likely to throw a crucial INT, or make a crucial penalty? By far and away, that's AJ.

Gus' stats have been better the entire preseason, and that's fact. In no way do I think that he's a great QB, but he is somebody that can get the team through the season and perform well if he starts getting the snaps with the first team as early as possible.

FinaticPatch said:
No need to extrapolate...simply look at his stats he already extrapoted them for you.. If we took fiedler's best three game from the previous year and extrapolated.....we would have peyton manning here already. Ahhhhhh extrapolation is fun isnt it.

they arent used because they're the "best" three but because they're the "last" three which is what you do with a new qb. using your analysis eli manning should be cut because he did nothing last year

adamprez2003 said:
you consider a pass that frerotte admitted was overthrown and never intended for the receiver as a positive play that proves his worth. better to be lucky than good huh
No better lucky than shtty.

adamprez2003 said:
they arent used because they're the "best" three but because they're the "last" three which is what you do with a new qb. using your analysis eli manning should be cut because he did nothing last year

Eli is overratted because his last name happens to be simalar to a real QB's last name so no I dont think he is worth much and he was a rookie with 0 nfl starts.

Back
Top Bottom