its official frerotte sucks | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

its official frerotte sucks

GRT8 said:
I didn't see the game, but on the nfl superpass i listened to joe Rose and HE praised Ferrotte ......said he had an excellent pocket presence and went downfield well

They were also enamored with his pump and play faking ability. They said he had defensive players completely faked.

depac33 said:
the only stat anyone should care about is win loss.......IMO

that is the only stat that matters in the big scheme i agree. but even that stat can be misleading. trent dilfer wears a super bowl ring - marino doesnt (a greater crime has never been comitted)

adamprez2003 said:
that is the only stat that matters in the big scheme i agree. but even that stat can be misleading. trent dilfer wears a super bowl ring - marino doesnt (a greater crime has never been comitted)
lol.agreed.

SCall13 said:
But what he does care about is the fact that the offense has moved better with Gus in there. Obviously, they didn't get the ball in the end zone last night, but the ball was moving. With Feeley in there, they went NOWHERE.

if saban sees it the same way that's going to be the thing that wins it for gus not stats. if saban feels the players respond better to gus he'll be the starter. if saban feels that feeley is the guy who can move the ball its going to be feeley.

after the last two games my personal feeling when it comes to saban's decision is its going to be based on how confident he feels about the offensive line going into the season. I think if he's worried about the offensive line he'll go with frerotte because he seems to have the edge in dealing with broken protection. on the other hand if he feels that the offensive line can be solid i think he'll go with feeley because he's more accurate and aggressive when given time

Hate to say "I told you so"...but....Ferrotte, in his short time playing has proven what I've said all along...IMO, we will have a much longer season if Ferrotte is starting vs. Feeley...that said, Feeley has not shown yet he's the answer, but at least he is 7 years younger and has some ability to get better...Ferrotte is Ferrotte, he's NOT going to get any better, only worse...

nicksaban rules said:
nfl talent who feeley lol are you a moron you,wanny,and speilman are the only one's who think aj can play the game of football well philly had him in the right place 3rd string.

Watch name calling, if you want to start that MORON I can call names as well. Where is teh mod warning for this? I say less than this and get warned. Ok expert prove your expertise of evaluatting qbs? Can you? and dont say you are because you say so. It is funny how people are acting like Gus is just putting up stellar numbers, 6-14, 51 yards, yes that is great. Stats aint all. but less than 50% and all teh stats geeks always point to completion %, yet when it is their guy they conveniently ignore teh same point.

Now I am an AJ supporter, BUT! Gus is ahead and right now looks like our best option. He is more poised, seems to have more command of teh offense and I believe right now gives us teh best option. Unless AJ starts showing more, Gus is the starter. The one reason I say this? Their play was about equal, but Gus went against teh starters and AJ against the second team, AJ should have looked better than he did.

OK I know a few will think this is a joke or some kind of slam against the Fins. Just take a moment to think about it. Saban turned Rohan Davey in to a top rated QB at LSU. Davey is unwanted in New England. I think he could prove to be a real good QB for the Fins under Saban and he would come cheap at this point. I think Saban could get Davey from the Pats for a 4th or lower draft pick.

Davey is strong, has a big arm, and is very moble. He just doesn't seem to fit the Patriots system very well. I really feel he would do much better with Saban.

The Myth said:
OK I know a few will think this is a joke or some kind of slam against the Fins. Just take a moment to think about it. Saban turned Rohan Davey in to a top rated QB at LSU. Davey is unwanted in New England. I think he could prove to be a real good QB for the Fins under Saban and he would come cheap at this point. I think Saban could get Davey from the Pats for a 4th or lower draft pick.

Davey is strong, has a big arm, and is very moble. He just doesn't seem to fit the Patriots system very well. I really feel he would do much better with Saban.
maybe....I'm open to try anyone at this point...... ;)

The Myth said:

Wouldn't happen to have anything to do with Castle now would it?

OK... i"ve read the debate on both threads. Lets be honest. BOTH QBs arent the "answer". But I do believe Gus is a better guy in the meantime until we draft or aqcuire a top notch QB. Our line still doesnt give the Qb enough time to make solid plays. For example.. did anyone see the oakland game last night? Collins had forever to throw and made good decisions.

I know alot of people want Feeley.. because of his expense. But he seems to be inujry prone.. and gets flustered fast in the pocket which leads him to mistakes.

Gus hasnt outplayed Feeley.. but he has shown more poise, and even though hes missed recievers... Id rather an under or over thrown ball than an INT.

Regardless.. I think both players will see action this season.

If Stockar Mcdougal doesnt line up in the backfield and Gus has a first down to welker and has another drive that puts points on the board. It may not look pretty or be huge number put when Gus is in the game we move the ball.......something thats doesnt happen right now with AJ at the helm.

Phinz1972 said:
Wouldn't happen to have anything to do with Castle now would it?
What would Cassell have to do with the fact that I think Rohan Davey would do better for the Fins then the Pats. Other than the fact his chance of ever starting for the Patriots are pretty much zero.
No really I do feel he will develop under Saban. It may be the only place that he could any more.

The Myth said:
What would Cassell have to do with the fact that I think Rohan Davey would do better for the Fins then the Pats. Other than the fact his chance of ever starting for the Patriots are pretty much zero.
No really I do feel he will develop under Saban. It may be the only place that he could any more.

Just asking because he did look good the other day. Plus, a lot of Pats fans were saying that Davey is the man if Brady ever goes down and that even if Miami offered major draft picks that BB would never trade such raw skills to a afc east rival.

Back
Top Bottom