J-e-t-s Done-done-done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-e-t-s Done-done-done

finfan32

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Watching the jets lose is a favorite pastime of mine, and it looks like the losing will continue the whole year. Last night they lost Eric Barton to injury for the season, and Vinny looked hurt too (hes also 96 years old). So now we gotta hope buffalo and NE keep losing.

finfan32 said:
Watching the jets lose is a favorite pastime of mine, and it looks like the losing will continue the whole year. Last night they lost Eric Barton to injury for the season, and Vinny looked hurt too (hes also 96 years old). So now we gotta hope buffalo and NE keep losing.
That is all fine and dandy but what good is it if we keep losing too?

SA_BUTTA said:
That is all fine and dandy but what good is it if we keep losing too?

:lol: you're so right.

Forget about the Jets. Give us solutions how win games.

maybe I'll wait until we actually beat them to make fun of them but it sure has a nice sound...done,DOne, DONE !

finfan32 said:

See if you feel that way when they have Matt L as there QB next year.

cnc66 said:
maybe I'll wait until we actually beat them to make fun of them but it sure has a nice sound...done,DOne, DONE !

i didnt mean to start this thread analyzing our season, i was taking plesure into the fact that the jets are really having some problems, and i like having happiness over their pity. remember they were the so called "favorites" to go deep in the playoffs before the season. nobody gave a S**T about us before the season anyway.

Well, Enjoy and Have lots of fun watching other teams lose.

We can gloat when we figure out how to win! There is something sweet to seeing Jets, Pats, and Bills with all those numbers in there "L" column.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
See if you feel that way when they have Matt L as there QB next year.

I very highly doubt that the Jets could afford to get Leinart with all the money they have tied up in Penny for the next few years!!!!

It's nice that they are losing, but unless we start winning, they could beat us out for the top pick in the draft.

Dolphination73 said:
I very highly doubt that the Jets could afford to get Leinart with all the money they have tied up in Penny for the next few years!!!!

Abraham will be traded to free up the money! If he is there, they jump all over him.

It is always fun to see a foe suffer.

Plus, Vick threw three INTs.

o·ver·rate ([font=verdana, sans-serif] P [/font]) Pronunciation Key (
clear.gif
clear.gif
v
clear.gif
r-r
clear.gif
t
clear.gif
)
tr.v. o·ver·rat·ed, o·ver·rat·ing, o·ver·rates
1)To overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.
2) Ranking 24th in touchdown passes despite having a $140 million contract.
3) Michael Vick

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Abraham will be traded to free up the money! If he is there, they jump all over him.

you can forget that, the jets wont trade him to a divisional rival.

Back
Top Bottom