J-e-t-s Done-done-done | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-e-t-s Done-done-done

nyjunc said:
Does it make your losses less painful? the facts are both of our teams stink but ours at least has the injury excuse.

You know I respect you man.. but come on.

We went through the same thing last year with the injuries, and NO ONE wanted to hear any excuses as to why we sucked. And even now, it's not like we're completely healthy.

Injuries suck, but they are part of the game and everyone has to deal with them.

I mean look at the other two teams in the division, the Bills lost Takeo, who in my opinion is the best outside linebacker football and the Pats have just been decimated with injuries. You don't see any of their fans pulling the injury card..

FaninPatsyLand said:
You know I respect you man.. but come on.

We went through the same thing last year with the injuries, and NO ONE wanted to hear any excuses as to why we sucked. And even now, it's not like we're completely healthy.

Injuries suck, but they are part of the game and everyone has to deal with them.

I mean look at the other two teams in the division, the Bills lost Takeo, who in my opinion is the best outside linebacker football and the Pats have just been decimated with injuries. You don't see any of their fans pulling the injury card..

You guys were not a very good team going into last year, you had trouble at QB, a shaky Ol and no running game. We came in this year w/ SB hopes but player after player has gone down including our top 2 QBs.

nyjunc said:
You guys were not a very good team going into last year, you had trouble at QB, a shaky Ol and no running game. We came in this year w/ SB hopes but player after player has gone down including our top 2 QBs.

We won 10 games in 2003 with the SAME roster, and we added David Boston. Will Poole stepped in and played well also. It was pretty much the same situation.

FaninPatsyLand said:
We won 10 games in 2003 with the SAME roster, and we added David Boston. Will Poole stepped in and played well also. It was pretty much the same situation.

Not at all b/c your best offensive player retired before TC even began, he wasn't hurt he just quit on you that's very different.

yes of course... the jets are just better at everything... their highs are always higher than Miami's highs, and their lows are always higher than Miami's lows.... they even have better injury excuses...

do you ever have anything positive to say about the Dolphins, or negative to say about the Jets? because until you do start posting objectively, and not bias-based "fact", you fail to garner any real credibility on here... sorry, but it's true... you're like a broken record, and every argument you make is slanted and usually not the whole story... what's with that?... who ARE you in real life?

nyjunc said:
No you aren't, you are having your 2nd bad year in a row and according to alot of folks here you had a great chance for 12-4 and a SB :lol:
it was jets fans saying all year they were going to the super bowl

PressCoverage said:
yes of course... the jets are just better at everything... their highs are always higher than Miami's highs, and their lows are always higher than Miami's lows.... they even have better injury excuses...

do you ever have anything positive to say about the Dolphins, or negative to say about the Jets? because until you do start posting objectively, and not bias-based "fact", you fail to garner any real credibility on here... sorry, but it's true... you're like a broken record, and every argument you make is slanted and usually not the whole story... what's with that?... who ARE you in real life?

I post posiitives about the dolphins when they do positive things like yesterday, that was a good win. You should take a look in the mirror as far as being biased, you never give the Jets any credit. I apologize if in the last year and a 1/2 I haven't found many things about Miami to be positive about but last I check they were 4-12 a year ago and still are under .500 so again I apologize for not seeing the SB potential of this team earlier :lol:

dob72 said:
it was jets fans saying all year they were going to the super bowl

Things change quickly, name me the team that lost their top 2 QBs and still wound up doing great things. Heck even w/ all the losses w/ are a few plays away from being 4-3 or 5-2 but that hasn't happened and you have to move on rather than dwell.

nyjunc said:
I post posiitives about the dolphins when they do positive things like yesterday, that was a good win. You should take a look in the mirror as far as being biased, you never give the Jets any credit. I apologize if in the last year and a 1/2 I haven't found many things about Miami to be positive about but last I check they were 4-12 a year ago and still are under .500 so again I apologize for not seeing the SB potential of this team earlier :lol:

i really wish you guys had a healthy Pennington and Mawae for your return trip to Miami... then there would be no excuses when we wipe the floor with your overrated gang-gross... but, i'm sure you guys will "exit with some dignity" in some stretch, as you see it...

PressCoverage said:
i really wish you guys had a healthy Pennington and Mawae for your return trip to Miami... then there would be no excuses when we wipe the floor with your overrated gang-gross... but, i'm sure you guys will "exit with some dignity" in some stretch, as you see it...

yeah I wish they were halthy as well, if so we'd be 5-2 or 6-1 instead of 2-5. Agaianst a healthy Chad the dolphins are 1-4, against Mawae on the Jets the dolphins are 3 and 12 so something tells me you really don't wish they were healthy.

PressCoverage said:

There is no such thing as a "healthy Pennington". The idea that the Jets were contenders was never anything more than a joke.

zachseau13 said:
There is no such thing as a "healthy Pennington". The idea that the Jets were contenders was never anything more than a joke.

Yeah it was crazy to think the Jets w/ a better team on paper could have been contenders eeeing as though they were 1 of 2 makeable kicks away from the AFC Title Game :lol:

nyjunc said:
Yeah it was crazy to think the Jets w/ a better team on paper could have been contenders eeeing as though they were 1 of 2 makeable kicks away from the AFC Title Game :lol:

get over yourself. ... resting on the Pennington/Mawae injury situation all year is not going to save face for you guys... So spare the EXCUSES....

You got destroyed week one, with both of them, and barely beat us in Week 2 -- a team you suggest was 4-12 ... Leaving you 1-1... Then you flopped at home against Jacksonville... I'd say it's been a pretty accurate assessment at that point.

You O-line is not very good, your old RB a year older, and your QB never had a rifle to begin with... And you don't win a SB with that kind of secondary... Sorry.... And then there's your coach.... I never saw SB aspirations for the Jets, and anyone who suggests they were before Chad got hurt is delusional...

Last year means nothing for this year, and you lost way more depth, talent and youth than you gained...

nyjunc said:
yeah I wish they were halthy as well, if so we'd be 5-2 or 6-1 instead of 2-5. Agaianst a healthy Chad the dolphins are 1-4, against Mawae on the Jets the dolphins are 3 and 12 so something tells me you really don't wish they were healthy.

whatever... yeah, i'm sure they'd be 6-1 with them... you keep believing that...

get over yourself. ... resting on the Pennington/Mawae injury situation all year is not going to save face for you guys... So spare the EXCUSES....

They are valid reasons why we are bad right now along w/ the ton of other injuries we have but every team goes through this every so often so I'm now hining about it just stating facts.

You got destroyed week one, with both of them, and barely beat us in Week 2 -- a team you suggest was 4-12 ... Leaving you 1-1... Then you flopped at home against Jacksonville... I'd say it's been a pretty accurate assessment at that point.

We were brutal Week 1 but in Week 2 we won by double digits and if not for a blown call on the Chrebet TD we win at least 21-7 if not 24-7. We were in control of that game the entire way. We let you hang around but as soon as you got w/in a score we went right down the field and scored. The jax game we lost 2 QBs and 1 of them finished the game when he couldn't throw yet we went to OT.

You O-line is not very good, your old RB a year older, and your QB never had a rifle to begin with... And you don't win a SB with that kind of secondary... Sorry.... And then there's your coach.... I never saw SB aspirations for the Jets, and anyone who suggests they were before Chad got hurt is delusional...

The Rb did lead the NFL in rushing last year, the Ol did breakdown a bit but were getting better, our QB never did havea rifle and w/ a torn rotator cuff we were w/in 1 of 2 makeable kicks to get to the AFC Title Game. If Chad was completely healthy we definitely were a contender in the AFC, anyone who can't see that would have to be a bitter fan of a rival team. If we just had mediocre QB play this year(w/ a healthy Chad we'd have excellent QB play) we are 4-3 or 5-2 at this point.

Last year means nothing for this year, and you lost way more depth, talent and youth than you gained...

No we didn't, we were better on paper as long as Chad was healthy.

whatever... yeah, i'm sure they'd be 6-1 with them... you keep believing that...

Our QBs fumbled away the KC & Atl games, we couldn't score against Bal and Buf. We'd be at least 5-2 and most likely 6-1 but we are not so we move on and hope the new labor agreement is in place for next year so the cap goes ay up or we'll be in big trouble cap wise this offseason.

Back
Top Bottom