J-e-t-s Done-done-done | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-e-t-s Done-done-done

losing a cross-eyed guy like Barton is an upgrade...

When you write things like that you lose alot of credibiility, he was our best defensive player last year and he's the emotional leader of the D. We have an excellent backup in Mark brown but he's not Barton.

nyjunc said:
healthy it was 10-12 wins, now we'll be lucky to get 6-7 wins but you guys will be battling w/ us for last. You guys won't have more than 6-7 wins either.

No it would not have been. Edwards is one of the worst coaches in the league!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
No it would not have been. Edwards is one of the worst coaches in the league!

Then you must think we are ultra talented as he took over a franchise that had missed the playoffs the 2 previous years before he got there and 12 of 14 years and has made it 3 of 4 years including only our 2nd AFC East Title. Either we are unbelivably talented, not that talented and have great coaching or talented and have good caoching. By saying he's one of the worst you must think we are immensely talented.

Coles is not better than Moss... and hasn't been more than average since he left the Jets the first time...

every scouting report i read all said that Mawae was starting to slip late last season and that they made a huge mistake not spending for McKenzie, "their best lineman"

Barton was your best defensive player? that contradicts your Wilma worship, does it not?

PressCoverage said:
Coles is not better than Moss... and hasn't been more than average since he left the Jets the first time...

every scouting report i read all said that Mawae was starting to slip late last season and that they made a huge mistake not spending for McKenzie, "their best lineman"

Barton was your best defensive player? that contradicts your Wilma worship, does it not?

Coles is and has always been better than Moss, he had a big time year in '03 but slipepd last year thanks in large part to poor QB play. Moss has been great so far thios year(excluding Sunday) but it has mostly been just pure speed beating his man downfield. he will not make the big catches over the middle and once NFC D's catch on he'll start slowing down(maybe Sunday was a start?).

mawae actually was better last year than he had been the previous 2 when he was actually slipping. mckenzie was our 3rd or 4th best OL last year behind Mawae, Kendall and possibly Brandon Moore. Kareem actually had his worst year in his 3 years as a starter for us.

I said it in all the debates that as good as Vilma was he was not our best LB last year, there is no question it was Barton and I believe he was our best all around defensive player along w/ Ellis and Vilma last year.

nyjunc said:
Coles is and has always been better than Moss, he had a big time year in '03 but slipepd last year thanks in large part to poor QB play. Moss has been great so far thios year(excluding Sunday) but it has mostly been just pure speed beating his man downfield. he will not make the big catches over the middle and once NFC D's catch on he'll start slowing down(maybe Sunday was a start?).

mawae actually was better last year than he had been the previous 2 when he was actually slipping. mckenzie was our 3rd or 4th best OL last year behind Mawae, Kendall and possibly Brandon Moore. Kareem actually had his worst year in his 3 years as a starter for us.

I said it in all the debates that as good as Vilma was he was not our best LB last year, there is no question it was Barton and I believe he was our best all around defensive player along w/ Ellis and Vilma last year.

disagreed on Moss/Coles... but i'm glad to see you seem to know more than NFL scouts who write for publications... cool...

anyhow, i find it interesting that the Giants have their best O-line since 1990, and you guys perhaps your worst since 1995 with the subtraction of Kareem... but, i'm sure he's "struggling" with the Giants...

nyjunc said:
Then you must think we are ultra talented as he took over a franchise that had missed the playoffs the 2 previous years before he got there and 12 of 14 years and has made it 3 of 4 years including only our 2nd AFC East Title. Either we are unbelivably talented, not that talented and have great coaching or talented and have good caoching. By saying he's one of the worst you must think we are immensely talented.

I think you have a bunch of talent! I'm glad he coaches you. He is right up there with Tice. He is a horrible gameday coach.

haha everytime i pick the Jets to make the playoffs they fail.....i'm the kiss of death :)

Luckily i didn't pick Miami to win more than 6 games :)

QB2RonnieTD23 said:
haha everytime i pick the Jets to make the playoffs they fail.....i'm the kiss of death :)

Luckily i didn't pick Miami to win more than 6 games :)

So you are responsible for this mess???? Thanks :yell:

Back
Top Bottom