J-e-t-s Done-done-done | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-e-t-s Done-done-done

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Abraham will be traded to free up the money! If he is there, they jump all over him.

:shakeno: You don't think theres a cap hit associated with that? Theres a reason the Jets can't even carrry a full 53 man roster, CAP HELL!

finfan32 said:
Watching the jets lose is a favorite pastime of mine, and it looks like the losing will continue the whole year. Last night they lost Eric Barton to injury for the season, and Vinny looked hurt too (hes also 96 years old). So now we gotta hope buffalo and NE keep losing.

Enjoying a team's misfortune when they lose players to injury and then rejoice about it is kinda uncool. Let's not get too out of hand with wanting to win when our opponents' players are getting hurt. I'm all for seeing Miami become successful, but I always feel bad for players when their season comes to an end due to injury. Hoping for Buffalo and NE to keep losing??? So what??? So Miami might be able to win the division?? and then get spanked in the playoffs???? How fun!?!? :shakeno:

ih8brady said:
It is always fun to see a foe suffer.

Plus, Vick threw three INTs.

o·ver·rate ([font=verdana, sans-serif] P [/font]) Pronunciation Key (
clear.gif
clear.gif
v
clear.gif
r-r
clear.gif
t
clear.gif
)
tr.v. o·ver·rat·ed, o·ver·rat·ing, o·ver·rates
1)To overestimate the merits of; rate too highly.
2) Ranking 24th in touchdown passes despite having a $140 million contract.
3) Michael Vick
is he overrated as a QB, sure

does his presence on the field, nomatter what he does, make his team 10 times better than it would be without him... yes.

so, overrated as a QB, but a defensive coordinators worst nightmare.

when he steps on to the field, he has the potential to run for a TD on every play. that alone makes him a great football player.

TorontoFin said:
Yup. they're cooked. Bills are next to hit rock bottom
at first i was happy it was on sunday night... now, im not to sure.

TooDrkPark said:
Enjoying a team's misfortune when they lose players to injury and then rejoice about it is kinda uncool. Let's not get too out of hand with wanting to win when our opponents' players are getting hurt. I'm all for seeing Miami become successful, but I always feel bad for players when their season comes to an end due to injury. Hoping for Buffalo and NE to keep losing??? So what??? So Miami might be able to win the division?? and then get spanked in the playoffs???? How fun!?!? :shakeno:

Well said...

finfan32 said:
Watching the jets lose is a favorite pastime of mine, and it looks like the losing will continue the whole year. Last night they lost Eric Barton to injury for the season, and Vinny looked hurt too (hes also 96 years old). So now we gotta hope buffalo and NE keep losing.

Does it make your losses less painful? the facts are both of our teams stink but ours at least has the injury excuse.

nyjunc said:
Does it make your losses less painful? the facts are both of our teams stink but ours at least has the injury excuse.

like manna from heaven, any Jets loss is welcome in my house...

cnc66 said:
like manna from heaven, any Jets loss is welcome in my house...

Sure and I love to see you guys lose but it's still incredibly frustrating going through what we are going through w/ the Jets.

I'm sure it is, but don't forget where you are. You are having a bad year, we are at the end of a bad decade.

cnc66 said:
I'm sure it is, but don't forget where you are. You are having a bad year, we are at the end of a bad decade.

No you aren't, you are having your 2nd bad year in a row and according to alot of folks here you had a great chance for 12-4 and a SB :lol:

Back
Top Bottom