Jason Taylor has No Regrets About Joining Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor has No Regrets About Joining Jets

ummm he's 60 minutes away from making it to the Big Show for the first and maybe last time in his Career. What else would he say?

He's probably kissing Rex's feet every 5 mins. errr or allowing Rex to kiss his feet. :)
Chubbs

Why would he? He jumped ship and is one way away from the SB.

Articles like this are retarded.

Hes gotten farther with the jets in one season than he did his entire stint in Miami. What regrets would he have? He is still a MFPOS!

I will never welcome him back in Miami. I dont care if he donates 10mil dollars to the city he is and will always be the biggest traitor ever.

I hate that he went to the Jets, but if the Dolphins organization didn't treat him like crap he never would have left. I don't blame him at all.

I hate that he went to the Jets, but if the Dolphins organization didn't treat him like crap he never would have left. I don't blame him at all.

I always get a laugh when someone says this. Lets not forget we offered him a contract before the end of last season, of which he turned down.

I really don't know how to respond to that.

I love JT and I hope he gets a ring

but he's a damned Jet
and I cannot cheer for the Jets

I will never welcome him back in Miami. I dont care if he donates 10mil dollars to the city he is and will always be the biggest traitor ever.

Calling him a traitor make the fans look terrible. If anything, the Dolphins organization was the traitor, not offering him a worthy contract and letting him go to their rivals. Dolphins offered $2 mil. No way you mistreat a FHOF like that, especially since he had some gas left in the tank.

I don't blame him one bit. Would you rather be one game from the Super Bowl or be a part of a circus of an organization who chased every big name coach around for a week and none of them wanted to even coach your team for all the money in the world? Would you love to be a part of the first time division rival who has dominated the AFC EAST for an entire decade gets knocked off there throne at home? I know I would. That has to be the first big game the New England Patriots have lost vs a divisional rival since 2001, and he was a part of that. I'd be thrilled, hell I was happy NE was knocked off and I hate the Jets.

and I have no regrets about hating his guts, never welcoming him back to south Florida or the Dolphins after running his mouth so much over the last year, and wishing a whole run of bad luck and misery in his life after football. he deserves nothing...no ring, zero respect from fins fans, a place in Dolphins history or the ring of honor or the HOF, NOTHING.

JT is a POS who first maneuvered his way out of Miami to The Skins after prancing around on TV like a fruity ballerina in a tutu. There was no reluctance then to jump ship. And he declined an offer to stay during last season too. He had no pride going to the team he's actively hated. I"m sure Zach Thomas is embarrassed of his brother in law and if he could have relived introducing his sister to him, he'd have taken the mulligan. Unlike the whore JT, Zach Thomas has some pride and will always be considered "The Man" to Fins fans.

35aq3yp-1.jpg

Why the hell would he have regrets? He bailed on this crap organization nd went to a winner.

Back
Top Bottom