Jason Taylor has No Regrets About Joining Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor has No Regrets About Joining Jets

I will never welcome him back in Miami. I dont care if he donates 10mil dollars to the city he is and will always be the biggest traitor ever.

How is an NFL player a traitor for going to a team that wanted him instead of one that was like we will get back to u. You do realize the NFL is a job not a clan or a country. Why would u not got to the team that would give u the best chance to win. It would be idioctic to pass up going to the jets because of some silly thing about them being your former teams rival. Players talk like that but in reality they do just like any other employees. His brother in law made the wrong choice because Dallas did not do squat, if he had went to NE who knows what might have happened. I think fans need to wake up and realize that players are just commodities and this notion that they should be loyal to teams that want to pay them less than backups like Charlie Anderson is quite absurd. Obviously he never got along with Parcells and he even came back and tried to make it work only to be spit on again. I for one would not mind Taylor getting a superbowl ring because obviously he was not gonna get one here.

Who the F is Jason Taylor? Figures a Dude with the initials JT would become a Jet. Seriously, that ***** better retire a Jet and not a Dolphin!

Why because he did not wanna play for less than Charlie Anderson and work with the buffoons who currently run the organization. kind of funny that we never had problem one with Taylor until Parcells walked in the door.

How is an NFL player a traitor for going to a team that wanted him instead of one that was like we will get back to u. You do realize the NFL is a job not a clan or a country. Why would u not got to the team that would give u the best chance to win. It would be idioctic to pass up going to the jets because of some silly thing about them being your former teams rival. Players talk like that but in reality they do just like any other employees. His brother in law made the wrong choice because Dallas did not do squat, if he had went to NE who knows what might have happened. I think fans need to wake up and realize that players are just commodities and this notion that they should be loyal to teams that want to pay them less than backups like Charlie Anderson is quite absurd. Obviously he never got along with Parcells and he even came back and tried to make it work only to be spit on again. I for one would not mind Taylor getting a superbowl ring because obviously he was not gonna get one here.

So did you clap for him when he sacked Henne and then tried to get the crowd all rowdy and acted like a punk this year? I sure as heck didnt appreciate that from him. So again, hes not welcome back.

I didn't see many moments this year that prove that his tank has much left. .he was Junior Seau 2.0 this year. what would a worthy contract have been for a guy who bitched and moaned his way into being traded eventually to the Redskins? For a guy who said he was only going to play one more year (3 years ago) creating less value for him when we traded him. what is a worthy contract for a guy who held a gun to our heads demanding an offer the weekend before the draft when we have bigger things to be worrying about and we told him he'd have our full attention after the draft? to a guy who did a panic signing with the one team who made an offer without waiting to see what other teams would need his services after the draft, after preseason injuries, etc. To a guy who hates the jets so much he ran to them so quickly all you saw was a cloud of dust and a blur? just because someone is a FHOF doesn't mean we should keep shoveling loads of cash at his feet for his diminishing abilities who is becoming a bigger and bigger pain in the tail every year.

Kind of funny how Taylor is viewed as washed up while he put up almost identical numbers to our starting OLB Misi while he was in a rotaional role. Taylor only started 5 games and put up solid numbers for a rotational lb. Much better numbers than any LB we had coming off the bench last year. Taylor can obviously still play but he is more suited now as a rotaional player. Why should he have waited, one of the top teams in the league makes an offer I mean should he wait on the rams offer. It would have been stupid to wait but of course its easy for us to judge because we would have took less money than a backup on our team. So hate away because the reason Taylor left is because of the pure idiocy that Parcells brought to the phins.

So did you clap for him when he sacked Henne and then tried to get the crowd all rowdy and acted like a punk this year? I sure as heck didnt appreciate that from him. So again, hes not welcome back.

Why should he not be excited to make a sack. Im sure Taylor has great reverence for the fans of Miami but he still sacked the damn qb. So if Ronnie brown plays for NE and scores a TD he should not spike the ball or be excited get friggin real. Parcells caused this whole mess quit blaming a player that definately wanted to come back even with these idiots running the team.

Why should he not be excited to make a sack. Im sure Taylor has great reverence for the fans of Miami but he still sacked the damn qb. So if Ronnie brown plays for NE and scores a TD he should not spike the ball or be excited get friggin real. Parcells caused this whole mess quit blaming a player that definately wanted to come back even with these idiots running the team.

You must not have watched the game. JT mocked the crowd. It was disgusting and uncalled for. I didnt have a problem until then. And if you hate the team and think theyre idiots why dont you go route for the Jets?

You must not have watched the game. JT mocked the crowd. It was disgusting and uncalled for. I didnt have a problem until then. And if you hate the team and think theyre idiots why dont you go route for the Jets?

I love the phins but just because I think Softprano is a horrible coach and the owner made some idiotic choices why should I have to change teams. So I guess u supported every coach we ever hired no matter how bad he was. I gues some people love medicority myself I want my team to challenge to win it all and I realize that won happen every year but we have not even won a playoff game in over a decade. Who are u or anyone else to tell someone who has been a dolphin fan all thier life to root for another team. So please cheer incompetence like signing the friggin Browns OC or resigning a coach that went back to back 7-9. I call it as I see it and we have some idiots running things. That like telling an American he should never think his country is wrong no matter what, just as I love my phins I love and serve my country but I dont have blinders on.

Kind of funny how Taylor is viewed as washed up while he put up almost identical numbers to our starting OLB Misi while he was in a rotaional role. Taylor only started 5 games and put up solid numbers for a rotational lb. Much better numbers than any LB we had coming off the bench last year. Taylor can obviously still play but he is more suited now as a rotaional player. Why should he have waited, one of the top teams in the league makes an offer I mean should he wait on the rams offer. It would have been stupid to wait but of course its easy for us to judge because we would have took less money than a backup on our team. So hate away because the reason Taylor left is because of the pure idiocy that Parcells brought to the phins.

Interesting that you compared him to a first year rookie that had just as much production.why not compare him to cam wake? Also tell me how much more of a pass rush do the jets have now that they have Taylor?

I love the phins but just because I think Softprano is a horrible coach and the owner made some idiotic choices why should I have to change teams. So I guess u supported every coach we ever hired no matter how bad he was. I gues some people love medicority myself I want my team to challenge to win it all and I realize that won happen every year but we have not even won a playoff game in over a decade. Who are u or anyone else to tell someone who has been a dolphin fan all thier life to root for another team. So please cheer incompetence like signing the friggin Browns OC or resigning a coach that went back to back 7-9. I call it as I see it and we have some idiots running things. That like telling an American he should never think his country is wrong no matter what, just as I love my phins I love and serve my country but I dont have blinders on.

Jason Taylor mocked me as a fan. Stuck his hand to his ear to hear me boo. He asked for it. But you want me to let it slide becuase its a business? Its not a business to me bud. The miami dolphins are my extended family. Sure, we all have that crazy cousin or Brother like Mike Donnely and they do stupid things from time to time, but they are still family and i have to live with it.

IMO opinion If Jason Taylor isnt with me, hes against me. I dont look at it like a biz and we messed up. He could have figured it out. He wanted to walk, so be it.

Jason Taylor mocked me as a fan. Stuck his hand to his ear to hear me boo. He asked for it. But you want me to let it slide becuase its a business? Its not a business to me bud. The miami dolphins are my extended family. Sure, we all have that crazy cousin or Brother like Mike Donnely and they do stupid things from time to time, but they are still family and i have to live with it.

IMO opinion If Jason Taylor isnt with me, hes against me. I dont look at it like a biz and we messed up. He could have figured it out. He wanted to walk, so be it.

The only enemy I have is the idiot we have for a coach. He is doing his best to keep uis mediocre and we extend this clown
For no good reason. I support the team I don't support our idiot of a coach. If he died tommorrow I would not care in the least.
I would be excited we were getting a bew coach. Taylor busted his azz for years for us I will never hate him unless
He badmouths the fans which he has never done.but go ahead and hate the best defensive player that ever played for the phins

Interesting that you compared him to a first year rookie that had just as much production.why not compare him to cam wake? Also tell me how much more of a pass rush do the jets have now that they have Taylor?

You do realize taylor is in his 14th seaason. Where do u think wake will be in 12 more years. Taylor is not the taylor of old but he is
Better than any depth we have at olb. Wake had agreat year while taylor is one of the best dolphins of all time. Who
Knows how many years wake will have an impact. My point u ignored is he is a rotational player and he played solid for
The jets this year in that role. What did our third olb do yea not crap. Its very doubtful that wake will have the same carrer as taylor
but my comparism was to one of our startrs not our best starter. Let's see cam after 12 more years in the nfl and tell me
How much he contributes

Are you secretly a Dolphins fan? I cant think of another reason why you would want to be on here.

Why would you care if he is here or not as long as he is civil and from what I have seen he has always been? I frequently visit the other team forums in the afc east during the offseason to see whats going on and what we will be facing next year. I've also been known to watch video press conferences of the other team we face during the season.

I can hate the Jets all I want, but I still chat it up at my kids BBall practices with a die-hard Jets fan every week. There are teams that I despise and there are some teams' fans that I despise, but I will get along with most... lol.

Back
Top Bottom