Jason Taylor has No Regrets About Joining Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor has No Regrets About Joining Jets

JT is a POS who first maneuvered his way out of Miami to The Skins after prancing around on TV like a fruity ballerina in a tutu. There was no reluctance then to jump ship. And he declined an offer to stay during last season too. He had no pride going to the team he's actively hated. I"m sure Zach Thomas is embarrassed of his brother in law and if he could have relived introducing his sister to him, he'd have taken the mulligan. Unlike the whore JT, Zach Thomas has some pride and will always be considered "The Man" to Fins fans.

35aq3yp-1.jpg
well said!

Calling him a traitor make the fans look terrible. If anything, the Dolphins organization was the traitor, not offering him a worthy contract and letting him go to their rivals. Dolphins offered $2 mil. No way you mistreat a FHOF like that, especially since he had some gas left in the tank.

I didn't see many moments this year that prove that his tank has much left. .he was Junior Seau 2.0 this year. what would a worthy contract have been for a guy who bitched and moaned his way into being traded eventually to the Redskins? For a guy who said he was only going to play one more year (3 years ago) creating less value for him when we traded him. what is a worthy contract for a guy who held a gun to our heads demanding an offer the weekend before the draft when we have bigger things to be worrying about and we told him he'd have our full attention after the draft? to a guy who did a panic signing with the one team who made an offer without waiting to see what other teams would need his services after the draft, after preseason injuries, etc. To a guy who hates the jets so much he ran to them so quickly all you saw was a cloud of dust and a blur? just because someone is a FHOF doesn't mean we should keep shoveling loads of cash at his feet for his diminishing abilities who is becoming a bigger and bigger pain in the tail every year.

I will never welcome him back in Miami. I dont care if he donates 10mil dollars to the city he is and will always be the biggest traitor ever.

I'm sure he could care less what you think if he's holding the Lombardi trophy

I didn't see many moments this year that prove that his tank has much left. .he was Junior Seau 2.0 this year. what would a worthy contract have been for a guy who bitched and moaned his way into being traded eventually to the Redskins? For a guy who said he was only going to play one more year (3 years ago) creating less value for him when we traded him. what is a worthy contract for a guy who held a gun to our heads demanding an offer the weekend before the draft when we have bigger things to be worrying about and we told him he'd have our full attention after the draft? to a guy who did a panic signing with the one team who made an offer without waiting to see what other teams would need his services after the draft, after preseason injuries, etc. To a guy who hates the jets so much he ran to them so quickly all you saw was a cloud of dust and a blur? just because someone is a FHOF doesn't mean we should keep shoveling loads of cash at his feet for his diminishing abilities who is becoming a bigger and bigger pain in the tail every year.

He didn't do much this year, he made a play or 2 here and there but he didn't provide us w/ the consistent pass rush I expected him too BUT if we win it will rub salt in the wounds of dolphin fans so the signing will have been worth it:D

He didn't do much this year, he made a play or 2 here and there but he didn't provide us w/ the consistent pass rush I expected him too BUT if we win it will rub salt in the wounds of dolphin fans so the signing will have been worth it:D

You better worry about him setting the edge against a good Pittsburgh run game. I saw several plays against NE where they got outside of him cuz he was more worried about getting to Brady. He can hurt you if he doesn't take care of his side.

I have no ill will toward JT. He provided me with many great moments over the years and going to another team doesn't erase those memories. In fact I'm almost to the point of rooting for the Jets. Did I just say that?

Jets have been waiting 42 years, Miami 38 years. Maybe Miami won't win one until the Jets do if these things run in cycles.
So if the Jets win it all this year it just means Miami is one step closer to their turn.

I'm really not worried about what Jason Taylor does one way or the other. He gave us alot of great years, and I'm happy I was able to root for tons of big plays. Right now, I'm much more concerned with the current state of this circus clown-run franchise than anything from its past.

You better worry about him setting the edge against a good Pittsburgh run game. I saw several plays against NE where they got outside of him cuz he was more worried about getting to Brady. He can hurt you if he doesn't take care of his side.

I have no ill will toward JT. He provided me with many great moments over the years and going to another team doesn't erase those memories. In fact I'm almost to the point of rooting for the Jets. Did I just say that?

Jets have been waiting 42 years, Miami 38 years. Maybe Miami won't win one until the Jets do if these things run in cycles.
So if the Jets win it all this year it just means Miami is one step closer to their turn.

The funny thing is he has been great against the run but invisible rushing the QB.

I did see him make a few tackles but I also saw NE get outside.

I wasn't talking about that game in particular, just all season. I went up to Foxboro for the game so I haven't had a chance to really check out the tape.

I hope Jason Traitor enjoys his stay in the MeadowMuffinLands, b/c he isn't welcome back.

I hope Jason Traitor enjoys his stay in the MeadowMuffinLands, b/c he isn't welcome back.
I don't know why he would ever want to come back. We are a joke team that told him he wasn't wanted. There is no reason for him to want to be a dolphin anymore.

I don't know why he would ever want to come back. We are a joke team that told him he wasn't wanted. There is no reason for him to want to be a dolphin anymore.

I just meant back to Florida in general.

Back
Top Bottom