Jason Taylor has No Regrets About Joining Jets | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor has No Regrets About Joining Jets

I wasn't talking about that game in particulr, just all season. I went up to Foxboro for the game so I haven't had a chance to really check out the tape.

WOW, that must have been fun. Unfortunately I was there 2 weeks ago where the fans were just pretty much laughing at the Dolphins. Must have been nice to see them react to that loss.

Who the F is Jason Taylor? Figures a Dude with the initials JT would become a Jet. Seriously, that ***** better retire a Jet and not a Dolphin!

I wasn't talking about that game in particulr, just all season. I went up to Foxboro for the game so I haven't had a chance to really check out the tape.

You going to Pittsburgh this weekend?

WOW, that must have been fun. Unfortunately I was there 2 weeks ago where the fans were just pretty much laughing at the Dolphins. Must have been nice to see them react to that loss.

It was an incredible day. :D

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

You going to Pittsburgh this weekend?

We thought about it but it's 7-8 hours and ti is a late start Sunday evening so I think I'll watch on TV this week.

NYJUNC, we go back and forth quite a bit, and I hate the Jets....but congrats for your team, must be exciting!

NYJUNC, we go back and forth quite a bit, and I hate the Jets....but congrats for your team, must be exciting!

I appreciate that. I was genuinely happy for dolphin fans when you won the division(pissed that we lost but happy for Chad and the good dolphin fans on here). We suffer through the same crap as fans and I think most relaize how special this is and how tough it is to get to a SB b/c neither of us have seen one in so long(I have never seen one). I feel great and this is a really fun time, we need to win this game Sunday. I want this badly and following this team since 1981(that is as far back as I can remember) and going to every home game since 1990 I deserve this along w/ other long suffering Jet fans and you guys will have your chance someday soon as well.

I appreciate that. I was genuinely happy for dolphin fans when you won the division(pissed that we lost but happy for Chad and the good dolphin fans on here). We suffer through the same crap as fans and I think most relaize how special this is and how tough it is to get to a SB b/c neither of us have seen one in so long(I have never seen one). I feel great and this is a really fun time, we need to win this game Sunday. I want this badly and following this team since 1981(that is as far back as I can remember) and going to every home game since 1990 I deserve this along w/ other long suffering Jet fans and you guys will have your chance someday soon as well.

We suffer more.. You guys have been way more successful than we have over the past decade.

We suffer more.. You guys have been way more successful than we have over the past decade.

The last 10-12 years have been worse for you guys but we are about the same age(if your age in your avatar is correct) and I have seent he Dolphins play in 2 SBs so you have not suffered as much as I have overall.

Why do you Jet fans hang out on this board? Seriously? I want to know. It doesnt make sense to me that you come on a Dolphins board when you should be on snookis fan site talking about your game on Sunday. Please, will one of your Jersey Jet fans answer me?

Honestly I never liked him when he was here. He was a prima dona and Zach was a man. So I don't care about him. The only thing that matters is one of the other teams better be wearing the rings. I can't imagine this offseason as bad as it already has been being dominated by Jets Superbowl winners coverage. Yikes!

Why would he regret it? ESPECIALLY if they knock off Pittsburgh? Honestly, he's been a little ***** the past few years but i will be happy for him to make it to the dance if he does.

Why do you Jet fans hang out on this board? Seriously? I want to know. It doesnt make sense to me that you come on a Dolphins board when you should be on snookis fan site talking about your game on Sunday. Please, will one of your Jersey Jet fans answer me?

I don't know, why do grown men wear dolphin shoes and sandals? Instead of attacking me maybe you should contribute more?

I lmao when he got hit by his own 'jets' teammate last game. he came out of the game like the little ***** he is.

I don't know, why do grown men wear dolphin shoes and sandals? Instead of attacking me maybe you should contribute more?

Are you secretly a Dolphins fan? I cant think of another reason why you would want to be on here.

Back
Top Bottom