Jason Taylor has No Regrets About Joining Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor has No Regrets About Joining Jets

You do realize taylor is in his 14th seaason. Where do u think wake will be in 12 more years. Taylor is not the taylor of old but he is
Better than any depth we have at olb. Wake had agreat year while taylor is one of the best dolphins of all time. Who
Knows how many years wake will have an impact. My point u ignored is he is a rotational player and he played solid for
The jets this year in that role. What did our third olb do yea not crap. Its very doubtful that wake will have the same carrer as taylor
but my comparism was to one of our startrs not our best starter. Let's see cam after 12 more years in the nfl and tell me
How much he contributes
All your points are valid but to me it this simple. If misi can and have produced just as much as taylor hen that's a win for us on all fronts, further its not a stretch to think because of the overall talent surrounding Taylor on the jets his mediocre numbers are that much more inflated and most likely with us he wouldn't have had that level of success

During the whole Dancing With The Stars and Redskins fiasco I supported Taylor when most here were bashing him. There is NO denying that him going to the Jets is hypocritical to put it kindly. Don't act like we are wrong for putting the badmouth on JT because he left. He created his own bed. Running down the Jets and their fans to the media at every turn and then joining them? He may as well have painted a dollar sign on his forehead and wrote "sellout" across his chest in sharpie. If only his convictions were as solid as his rhetoric he would have taken the deal and remained a Fin. As it is his words are hollow, just like his character. I don't wish injury or bad fortune upon him in his personal life, but IF the Jets lose this Sunday I will be scanning the sidelines looking for that little **** to see if he melts down into a blubbering mess:)

It was an incredible day. :D

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

We thought about it but it's 7-8 hours and ti is a late start Sunday evening so I think I'll watch on TV this week.

Who gives a damn how long it takes man, this might be your only chance ever to see them make it into the SB. Go!

He didn't do much this year, he made a play or 2 here and there but he didn't provide us w/ the consistent pass rush I expected him too BUT if we win it will rub salt in the wounds of dolphin fans so the signing will have been worth it:D

I actually want JT to rub salt in the wounds. Just to stick it to the organization and show how sorry they've been this decade...that teams like the Jets and Patriots who used to be whipping boys back in the day are now dominating the division.

¿Life's a trip, que no? :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FFhuJpXY2M

The bashers are hillarious. He should "go to hell"..."he's dead to me" all because he switched employers. I guess everyone should go to hell because I'm pretty sure not one poster has stayed with one employer their entire lives. :lol:

You guys/gals crack me up.

Count me in on rooting for JT to win a ring.

Why do we still talk about JT? He is no longer one of us. Let it go for ****s sake!!!

Calling him a traitor make the fans look terrible. If anything, the Dolphins organization was the traitor, not offering him a worthy contract and letting him go to their rivals. Dolphins offered $2 mil. No way you mistreat a FHOF like that, especially since he had some gas left in the tank.

JDAM ! They low-balled him, knowing he'd never accept the offer. Pin that all on the Tuna and Ireland.

Off topic but thinking about the Super Bowl, it must suck for the NFC team. Pretty sure the crowd will be an AFC home game. Whether it's the Steelers or the Jets.

I lmao when he got hit by his own 'jets' teammate last game. he came out of the game like the little ***** he is.

Side note: I'm loving the "free X-Pac" movement ... :lol: ... Misguided though it may be (he'll be back in a couple days anyway)

It is funny as hell! :lol:

The bashers are hillarious. He should "go to hell"..."he's dead to me" all because he switched employers. I guess everyone should go to hell because I'm pretty sure not one poster has stayed with one employer their entire lives. :lol:

You guys/gals crack me up.

Count me in on rooting for JT to win a ring.

Anybody but the Jets, and we'd all be happy for him.

I'm disgusted for any Dolphins fan rooting for the Jets to win the SB for ANY reason!

We're kinda going through the same thing over here... we've hated JT for so many years and it was hard to root for him at first. Honestly, he might not play at the same level anymore but he's a pro's pro and he won us over. The sack on Henne was priceless. The sack on Brady in week 2 iced the game. The safety in Pittsburgh made it a 5 point game instead of a 3 point game forcing them to try for the TD instead of kicking and taking us to the OT. Him and LT are the same type of player. I hope they get their rings... they certainly deserve them.

On the flip side, we love Penny more than you guys can imagine. When he came on in 2002, he was our next Joe Montana. When he broke his wrist against the Giants in preseason I literally got into a fist fight with my cousin (a Giants fan). When he went to the Fins, I was upset but I got over it and I rooted for him. I always will. There are guys that come and go from teams and there are others that leave their mark on your team. Maybe JT didn't leave a big enough mark, or maybe the mark was so big that you guys are still upset over him being gone.

You must not have watched the game. JT mocked the crowd. It was disgusting and uncalled for. I didnt have a problem until then. And if you hate the team and think theyre idiots why dont you go route for the Jets?

You need another hobby. if you think that outburst was directed at Miami fans and not the organization I don't know what to tell you.

Who gives a damn how long it takes man, this might be your only chance ever to see them make it into the SB. Go!

I'm in! We got our tickets last night.

Back
Top Bottom