Jeff Fisher, the next head coach of the Dolphins? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Fisher, the next head coach of the Dolphins?

Other than that one season when the Titans made the Super Bowl (and lost), what did Jeff Fisher do that makes everyone so giddy? His teams have been middle of the road and boring. No more retreads please. Bring in someone with some new ideas.

according to Adam Schefter the Dolphins and Fisher have been in contact for some time. He'll be the guy.

according to Adam Schefter the Dolphins and Fisher have been in contact for some time. He'll be the guy.

I wonder what will happen to the D. Isn't he a 46 D guy? His O is pretty much like Sporanao's O, ground n pound.

Looking at his record, his teams look inconsistent. Why do they win 12-13 games and then go below .500 for 2 years?

Fisher was also spotted at the Bucs hotel on the weekend...........all speculation.

Just curious, has a previously fired HC ever gone on to win deep into the playoffs consistently with a new team?

Don Shula may not have been fired from Baltimore but by that time he became owner Carroll Rosenblum's whipping boy.

Other than that one season when the Titans made the Super Bowl (and lost), what did Jeff Fisher do that makes everyone so giddy? His teams have been middle of the road and boring. No more retreads please. Bring in someone with some new ideas.

He's 146-120 as a head coach. Pretty good numbers. Fischer never has had a great QB, other than McNair and he was pretty erratic.

If this comes to fruition, it's time to believe enduro as our own little spoiler maker.

Marty Schottenheimer. Bill Bellichick.
Those were young coaches though, still learning how to coach. Fisher and Billick aren't young coaches. I forgot about Coughlin. I was mostly wondering if a coach with extensive time as a HC but was fired went on to win with a new team. It has happened, so that makes me feel a little better.

What the heck is wrong with you all???? I mean seriously.. if you all are happy with Fischer and Billick.. then you all are fools!!! Get ready for another 10 years of mediocrity!! Someone mention that Fischer and Billick are an upgrade over Sparano... well booo f'n yea!! So is Ronald McDonald!!

If we dont get a respectable Head Coach this time around.. one that has a skip in his step.. Then I will personally rent an airplane to fly around Corp Headquarters with a sign that says.. "Hey Ross, you dumba**... Please sell the team"

Jeff Fisher is great at handling game situations. He is great at handling the clock and has a great feel for what is needed at the right time. I think he is a great coach. My only issue with him is that he runs a 4-3 defense. I would hate to see the Dolphins blow up what they have started on defense. I think they have some nice pieces in place on their defense and I don't want them to start over on that side of the ball.

I think he is a great coach.

The Titans have exactly one more playoff win than the Dolphins since 2000-01. How great is that? Sign him up! I'm pumped for 5 more years of crappy football sprinkled in with one good season where the Phins get rolled in the first round of the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom