Jeff Fisher, the next head coach of the Dolphins? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Fisher, the next head coach of the Dolphins?

We missed badly on finding a top coach last year. I wouldnt mind looking at some top college coaches, top coordinators or Cowher or Gruden but the rest of the field including special teams coaches and such do not excite me

Just get someone hired already.......so we can start complaining about him.....

You could do a lot worse than Fisher, even though I still say he is essentially the same guy as Sparano.

But one thing that many people don't discuss s that he is on the competition committee. This will give us some advantage that many said we had with Shula. The refs tend to favor the guys on the competition committee.

Fisher do not fist pump, he looks upset with a FG.

The only college coaches worth considering for the HC vacancy are Les Miles or Jim Tressel. Since Gruden and Cowher look like they are happy where they are at...Jeff Fischer and Brian Billick would make sense since they have experience something the last two HC didn't have here.

Thank You Jason Taylor for all the great memories of your days with Miami, you showed everybody how to play DE...with relentless effort and passion for the game! Look forward to your induction in Canton.

I feel that if not able to claim Billich or Fisher then I say lets give it to Bowles for a chance since he is already comfortable with knowledge of the players.

What the heck is wrong with you all???? I mean seriously.. if you all are happy with Fischer and Billick.. then you all are fools!!! Get ready for another 10 years of mediocrity!! Someone mention that Fischer and Billick are an upgrade over Sparano... well booo f'n yea!! So is Ronald McDonald!!

If we dont get a respectable Head Coach this time around.. one that has a skip in his step.. Then I will personally rent an airplane to fly around Corp Headquarters with a sign that says.. "Hey Ross, you dumba**... Please sell the team"

Well you better start making calls to rent a plane because I have a feeling you are going to be disappointed. Please take pics.

The Titans have exactly one more playoff win than the Dolphins since 2000-01. How great is that? Sign him up! I'm pumped for 5 more years of crappy football sprinkled in with one good season where the Phins get rolled in the first round of the playoffs.

He must suck then. That is why every team with a head coach vacancy is fighting each other to hire him. The thing that most of you guys will never understand is if you do not have a franchise QB than it does not matter who the hell the coach is. The NFL is a quarterback driven league. It is becoming more the case every year. Yes, Fisher is a great coach who kept the Titans competitive every year even with guys like Kerry Collins and Vince Young playing quarterback for them.

He must suck then. That is why every team with a head coach vacancy is fighting each other to hire him. The thing that most of you guys will never understand is if you do not have a franchise QB than it does not matter who the hell the coach is. The NFL is a quarterback driven league. It is becoming more the case every year. Yes, Fisher is a great coach who kept the Titans competitive every year even with guys like Kerry Collins and Vince Young playing quarterback for them.

you guys eat up media tid bits like silly kids talking to stangers.

he is getting interviews. who said every team is fighting over him???
guy is a "big name" which is a simple way to excite silly dolphins fans.

jeff fisher has not had a great record - he has alot of tenure but who knows why, and he only had a few winning seasons out of that whole thing.

guy runs a 4-3 im pretty sure, and is a defensive minded coach.

we are sitting with one of the better defenses in the league, the personell for a 3-4 with the same GM who signed them. Fans are insanely clamoring to give up the world for a QB and to upgrade the Offense .

what the hell sense does JF make? SERIOUSLY?

im still so utterly surprised at all these SAME PPL clammoring to trade the world for a young UNPROVEN QB for the "FUTURE" are so obsessed with the idea of the "retread" "same ol not winning" "mediocre" type of HC. b/c of his name.

if im smart and im ross i let the plane flying fans get into the heat season, and make the right hire, then let wins sell tickets over the next few years.

no one was high on fisher a few weeks ago now hes the number one target in miami and hes the best candidate out there? LMAO. too funny, and sad too.

guy is ok, but if you think hes going to get us going anytime soon your nutts.

if we get him then i hope we do everything in our power to get mario williams. if we land mario then our defensive line will look like this- mario williams, randy starks, jared odrick, cameron wake.

Id cream myself

you guys eat up media tid bits like silly kids talking to stangers.

He is getting interviews. Who said every team is fighting over him???
Guy is a "big name" which is a simple way to excite silly dolphins fans.

Jeff fisher has not had a great record - he has alot of tenure but who knows why, and he only had a few winning seasons out of that whole thing.

Guy runs a 4-3 im pretty sure, and is a defensive minded coach.

We are sitting with one of the better defenses in the league, the personell for a 3-4 with the same gm who signed them. Fans are insanely clamoring to give up the world for a qb and to upgrade the offense .

What the hell sense does jf make? Seriously?

Im still so utterly surprised at all these same ppl clammoring to trade the world for a young unproven qb for the "future" are so obsessed with the idea of the "retread" "same ol not winning" "mediocre" type of hc. B/c of his name.

If im smart and im ross i let the plane flying fans get into the heat season, and make the right hire, then let wins sell tickets over the next few years.

No one was high on fisher a few weeks ago now hes the number one target in miami and hes the best candidate out there? Lmao. Too funny, and sad too.

Guy is ok, but if you think hes going to get us going anytime soon your nutts.

jeff fisher was a hell of a coach in tennessee and would still be there if it wasnt for the qb he didnt want there , imo fisher is the best coach ava. To run the dolphins i sure as hell dont want a college coach ,or even rob the best dc in the league ,lmao

Back
Top Bottom