Jeff Fisher, the next head coach of the Dolphins? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Fisher, the next head coach of the Dolphins?

I hope this isn't true. We already have a solid 3-4 line. I don't like Jeff Fisher at all. Go to the rams please.

you guys eat up media tid bits like silly kids talking to stangers.

he is getting interviews. who said every team is fighting over him???
guy is a "big name" which is a simple way to excite silly dolphins fans.

jeff fisher has not had a great record - he has alot of tenure but who knows why, and he only had a few winning seasons out of that whole thing.

guy runs a 4-3 im pretty sure, and is a defensive minded coach.

we are sitting with one of the better defenses in the league, the personell for a 3-4 with the same GM who signed them. Fans are insanely clamoring to give up the world for a QB and to upgrade the Offense .

what the hell sense does JF make? SERIOUSLY?

im still so utterly surprised at all these SAME PPL clammoring to trade the world for a young UNPROVEN QB for the "FUTURE" are so obsessed with the idea of the "retread" "same ol not winning" "mediocre" type of HC. b/c of his name.

if im smart and im ross i let the plane flying fans get into the heat season, and make the right hire, then let wins sell tickets over the next few years.

no one was high on fisher a few weeks ago now hes the number one target in miami and hes the best candidate out there? LMAO. too funny, and sad too.

guy is ok, but if you think hes going to get us going anytime soon your nutts.

If you read my previous post you would have seen that I do have concerns about him being a 4-3 defense guy and not wanting the Dolphins to blow up their defense right now. As far as Fisher being a defensive minded guy, well so is Bill Belichick. It doesn't matter because Fisher is a great coach. If you don't realize that then you just haven't watched the way his Titan teams had played over the years. The fact is he is the best coach available and every team that has a head coach vacancy realizes that even if you don't.

I dont understand these people more worried about what defense a prospective coach runs than is he a good coach. The 3-4 defense has netted us one winning season in the last 5 and no playoff wins in a decade so if we hire a coach that wants to run the 4-3 so be it I could care less I just want my team to be relevant instead of tied for last in the division

Back
Top Bottom