Jet fan on WFAN: "Dolphin fans jealous of the jets" | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet fan on WFAN: "Dolphin fans jealous of the jets"

I love talking about the Jets, they're pathetic.

It's the same way on the Phillies boards i go to. We had our back to back National League Championships but still couldn't stop talking about the laughable fraud Mets.

Right because none of the Fins fans thought the division went through Miami in '09.

I cringed everytime Crowder/Porter opened their mouths about the division, as well as most other dolphin fans

we literally went from the easiest schedule to the hardest schedule.

A lot of us didn't. Looking at the schedule we ended up getting, and the fact that this team probably wouldn't be able to duplicate a magical mistake and injury free run against those teams, thus exposing the many weaknesses we had. I had 7-9 or 8-8, so did many others.

Thats where the Jets will be next year.

I'm not going to dig up the threads, but I seem to remember the overwhelming majority of the posters on here thinking at least a 10 win season and many of you saying 12+ wins with the division went through Miami.

The schedule for the AFCE is BRUTAL next year. I do think the Jets should be better on both sides of the ball with Jenkins and Washington returning, Sanchez having a full year and off season, and the defense having a year of the system under there belts. That said, it's way too early to start those projections IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if 9-7 actually won the AFCE next season with the schedule we'll have.

I cringed everytime Crowder/Porter opened their mouths about the division, as well as most other dolphin fans

It doesn't get any easier next season.

Your sched was obviously harder this year than last(last year was as easy as could be) but it wasn't the most difficult and it was very manageable.

Your sched was obviously harder this year than last(last year was as easy as could be) but it wasn't the most difficult and it was very manageable.

oh ...i thought before the year started it was statistically the hardest schedule...i realize stuff changes throughout the year, but again the pre season stats listed it as such...right?

No you guys are in no way jealous of us. I just find it interesting that whenever I happen to stop by here there are usually at least two threads that are Jets related. If you stop by our boards you'll see we only give a rats *** about you guys twice a year.

Jealous...no. Obsessed...maybe. If you want to be a fan of a real team, come on over. We're accepting applications.

Dolphins fans are just passionate. Let's be honest football is without a doubt the main sport Miami cares about. I guess Basketball would be a very distant second. Jets fans are usually just biding their time until the Yankees start playing again. Even the Mets(I almost feel bad for anyone who is a Jets/Mets fan). For some reason baseball is more popular here, probably because it's more successful and there are no good college football teams. The Dolphins fill more seats and get more attention when they win 1 game then when the Marlins win 80+.

As for being a real team, the Jets as a franchise have a lower winning % then the Browns I think. Even if the Dolphins were the current Lions I'd never switch. Stick by a team always! Plus there were never this many Jet threads before Rex Ryan. The rivalry is hot-be happy. It makes the games that much better.

And dont forget-Finheaven is probably the biggest NFL forum and one of the oldest. There's a lot of rival fans here. There are other dolphin forums and they dont have nearly as many jets forums, I promise. FinHeaven is like the battleground forum.

I'm not going to dig up the threads, but I seem to remember the overwhelming majority of the posters on here thinking at least a 10 win season and many of you saying 12+ wins with the division went through Miami.

The schedule for the AFCE is BRUTAL next year. I do think the Jets should be better on both sides of the ball with Jenkins and Washington returning, Sanchez having a full year and off season, and the defense having a year of the system under there belts. That said, it's way too early to start those projections IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if 9-7 actually won the AFCE next season with the schedule we'll have.

BULL***T Willie ... go ahead and dig up those threads... I DARE YOU!!! You remember JACK SH**!!!!

I wonder if Miami played 2 teams at the end of the year who didnt care if they lost and rested starters would we have been in the AFC champ. game?

If they were so good how did they lose 7 games...

They had a good year..I give it up to them..but they are not much better than the phins..

We did sweep them..Fluke or no fluke..

Really? How much better are they?

yet another example of how you can't stop talking about us. Its nice to see we consume so much of your lives.
I don't go to jets sites to see what they are talking about. why r u guys here ? can't stand jets fans=yes. nobody likes ignorance....jealous....never! that's laughable !

I will say I was one of those ppl...

But I also added if Chad P stays healthy to it...

Injuries happen...But was def a huge reason for the drop off...That and our D was awful as well

Yep, rex and the jets are clearly jealous of a team that was 2 games under .500 and missed the playoffs.:rolleyes2:
excuse me...maybe puss is more applicable in this situation...it was blatantly obvious the man had tears welling up in his eyes after the 2nd loss against the Fins

I will say I was one of those ppl...

But I also added if Chad P stays healthy to it...

Injuries happen...But was def a huge reason for the drop off...That and our D was awful as well

You don't think you were better off with Henne? You were 0-3 with Pennington, weren't you?

Even if that was the case, it didn't. That goes to show it can change in the course of one year. To expect it is one thing, to have it happen is another.
Of course things can change very quickly in the NFL. There were some pretty key indicators from the fins '08 season that would show they over achieved. Schedule, getting beat badly by top teams, thinned out AFCE due to injury. They certainly earned what they achieved in '08 but I think there were some things a lot of fins fans over looked.

Maybe you can say the same about the Jets with Indy lying down at the end of the season, but they DID beat two division winners including the #2 seed on the road in the playoffs. I know I sound like a huge homer, and maybe I am, but I see more indicators of the team doing better next season than worse. The one thing I am concerned with is the Schedule is brutal.

BULL***T Willie ... go ahead and dig up those threads... I DARE YOU!!! You remember JACK SH**!!!!

*sigh*

Maybe I'll look them up later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom