Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

Bengals already clinched the division... no need to play any starters. I don't think it will be much of a game.

If the Patriots lose, the Bengals would be playing for the 3rd seed. Which would give them an opportunity to host the Championship if both they and the Patriots win their first two playoff games. Highly unlikely but still possible. So the Bengals may have something to play for on Sunday night.

If the Patriots lose, the Bengals would be playing for the 3rd seed. Which would give them an opportunity to host the Championship if both they and the Patriots win their first two playoff games. Highly unlikely but still possible. So the Bengals may have something to play for on Sunday night.

If that pats lose we are officially eliminated if the other miracles go our way. If the pats win the bengals have nothing to play for, which essentially would give the Jets the victory.

I still hold a glimmer of hope, but I do think this will probably be a moot point.

Bengals already clinched the division... no need to play any starters. I don't think it will be much of a game.
But Cincy is playing for a home game in the first round. They would certainly hate to lose to the Jets then end up having to play them again in the Meadowlands. That would be a huge **** up.

If that pats lose we are officially eliminated if the other miracles go our way. If the pats win the bengals have nothing to play for, which essentially would give the Jets the victory.

I still hold a glimmer of hope, but I do think this will probably be a moot point.

Yeah the Dolphins put themselves in a nearly impossible position as far as playoffs go by losing these last two games. Guess this has been said plenty of times already, but if they played 4 quarters in those games they win both.

I still have faith that this team will be improved next year and we won't have to be discussing needing miracles to get into the playoffs.

But Cincy is playing for a home game in the first round. They would certainly hate to lose to the Jets then end up having to play them again in the Meadowlands. That would be a huge **** up.

At worst they will be the 4 seed and host the first round game regardless. Since the game was moved to Sun. night, they will know weather or not the Pats locked up the 3 seed. If they did, they won't play their starters much.

Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. We're clearly better than those ****ing scumbags, but we'll finish with a better draft pick and an easier schedule for NEXT year. Meanwhile they'll get bounced in the first round being exposed as the phonies they are.

You are not clearly better than us. We are two teams that are very close, you won 2 extremely close games against us. And your description sounds like the 2008 dolphins except if we face Cincy in the WC rd we'll have a good shot to win a playoff game(IF we make it).

as far as the sched, the scheds are all basically the same except for 2 games.

We still have one more game to win and nothing is guaranteed but regardless of what happens I still think both of our teams have very bright futures and we'll be playing alot of big games against each other over the next few years.

I HATE our game being moved to 8PM, it should be illegal for night games to be played in Dec/Jan in cold weather Cities.

New England and the Jets have no chance of doing anything in the playoffs.

If we make it we have a better shot than you guys, right?

Cincy wrapped up the division yesterday which ensures them a home game in the first round. They might be playing for the third seed which is pretty meaningless for the most part but if NE wins earlier the game would be completely meaningless for them.

Either way no matter who plays or doesn't the Jets should win this game at home with our playoff lives on the line. If we do win I love our chances the following week again against Cinci.

If the Jets got in and finished second in the division it wouldn't bother me, means 2 lesser AFC opponents next season. Manning would of won that game yesterday. Cincy will rest their starters after halftime. Jets get in. We had so many opportunities its ridiculous. Injuries got us this year. Jets obviously are the SOJ, but got a hell of a lot of lucky breaks by other teams failing, colts pulling their starters, and cincy probably doing the same. Watching Sanchez go into the playoffs and throwing 6 picks in his first game? Sounds like a fun sunday.

You are not clearly better than us. We are two teams that are very close, you won 2 extremely close games against us. And your description sounds like the 2008 dolphins except if we face Cincy in the WC rd we'll have a good shot to win a playoff game(IF we make it).

as far as the sched, the scheds are all basically the same except for 2 games.

We still have one more game to win and nothing is guaranteed but regardless of what happens I still think both of our teams have very bright futures and we'll be playing alot of big games against each other over the next few years.

I HATE our game being moved to 8PM, it should be illegal for night games to be played in Dec/Jan in cold weather Cities.

If we make it we have a better shot than you guys, right?

Well I will have to eat crow and give you guys your props. you guys won and will most likely get into the playoffs, regardless of how you do when you get there is still to be seen but this year the Jets have proven to be a better team than we are, regardless of the fact we swept you.

can't think of anything that could make me sicker or more disgusted then seeing the NYjets get in the playoffs and us at home.... Unfortunately no one to blame but ourselves...

Cincy isn't guaranteed anything so they need to win this game. They are tied with NE currently at 10-5 for the #3 seed. This game is important

Cincy isn't guaranteed anything so they need to win this game. They are tied with NE currently at 10-5 for the #3 seed. This game is important

Cincy is guaranteed their division and a home game the first weekend so they are guaranteed something.

IMO Cincy DOES NOT want to beat the Jets. If Cincy wins and Pitt wins, Cincy plays Pitt.. If Cincy loses, and Pitt wins, Cincy plays the Jets again.. Cincy doesnt want any part of playing Pittsburgh so they very well may throw the game

IMO Cincy DOES NOT want to beat the Jets. If Cincy wins and Pitt wins, Cincy plays Pitt.. If Cincy loses, and Pitt wins, Cincy plays the Jets again.. Cincy doesnt want any part of playing Pittsburgh so they very well may throw the game
why cincy beat pitt twice this year so far, and also if theres no polamalu, pittsburgh is far from the same team. and even if cincy won, pitt would still have to win and have other teams lose to get in.

Back
Top Bottom