Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

why cincy beat pitt twice this year so far, and also if theres no polamalu, pittsburgh is far from the same team. and even if cincy won, pitt would still have to win and have other teams lose to get in.

Yes Cincy beat Pitt, but Pitt has gotten hot the past two weeks. Not to mention you never want to face a division rival in the playoffs, never.

I am the BIGGEST Bengals fan Sunday night! The sports talk is gonna be TERRIBLE up here (in NJ) for the next week! It's my worst nightmare coming true!!

u think if we beat pitt, cincy plays its starters knowing they wnt be playing pitt?

Most likely if Cincy wins, regardless if we beat pitt or not, they will have a tougher round 1 game than if the Jets beat them.. In every scenario I saw, if the Jets win, Cincy plays them. Thats better for Cincy then Cincy having to play Pitt, Baltimore or Denver if they win. So yes, I think no matter what the outcome of any of the games next week, Cincy does not want to beat the jets

Most likely if Cincy wins, regardless if we beat pitt or not, they will have a tougher round 1 game than if the Jets beat them.. In every scenario I saw, if the Jets win, Cincy plays them. Thats better for Cincy then Cincy having to play Pitt, Baltimore or Denver if they win. So yes, I think no matter what the outcome of any of the games next week, Cincy does not want to beat the jets

I have to disagree with your thought process. You never want to go into the playoffs with a bad taste in your mouth(losing last game). If Cincy plays its starters all the way, they are going to want to beat NY, plain and simple.

I have to disagree with your thought process. You never want to go into the playoffs with a bad taste in your mouth(losing last game). If Cincy plays its starters all the way, they are going to want to beat NY, plain and simple.
also cincy has not looked sharp at all lately. if we rnt going to be in the playoffs, lets take the jets with us.

it pissess me off that this will be the 2nd time that the jets in the past 7 seasons will get in the playoffs due to the fact that other teams pull of monumental collapses, and also they get to play good teams scrubs rather than there actual teams.[ gb in 02 and now indy and cincy]. pisses me off.

You make a very valid point

I can't ****ING believe the ****ing Jets are back in this playoff race. What a ****ing joke. If they get in because of our futility in these final few weeks i'm going to be sick. Just incredible. That team is a travesty.

Eh...if it werent for the Jets gift wrapping game to teams like the Fins and the Jags, neither of those teams would have had playoff hopes to begin with...not be too upset.

Cincy wrapped up the division yesterday which ensures them a home game in the first round. They might be playing for the third seed which is pretty meaningless for the most part but if NE wins earlier the game would be completely meaningless for them.

Either way no matter who plays or doesn't the Jets should win this game at home with our playoff lives on the line. If we do win I love our chances the following week again against Cinci.

Nice of you to show up once again when the Jets are doing good.:up:

Let the Jests make the playoffs, they will only get annihilated by whomever they play......serves us right for the showing that was displayed in Landshark stadium for the first 30 minutes. We have no beef with anybody but within our own organization!!!

jets will get throttled in the first round to whoever they play..lol at some the jets fan comin in here poundin there chest after beating the practice squad of the colts..they don't deserve to be in if there playin colts n cincy's scrubs last 2 weeks, when other teams fightin to get in(like miami, pitt, bal, jax) are gettin the other teams A game.

jets will get throttled in the first round to whoever they play..lol at some the jets fan comin in here poundin there chest after beating the practice squad of the colts..they don't deserve to be in if there playin colts n cincy's scrubs last 2 weeks, when other teams fightin to get in(like miami, pitt, bal, jax) are gettin the other teams A game.
Give me a break, first of all Jets haven't been "throttled" all year, what makes you think Cincy, a team that hasn't played its best ball since Nov is going to be the team to do it?

Second of all, Colts took out Peyton with 5 minutes left in the third qtr and their defensive starters played into the 4th. Your last statement is amazing, those teams you mentioned had their chances and blew it multiple times. If they took care of their own business that Jets game would have been meaningless. Bottomline is those teams choked and the Jets took care of business and now control their destiny in the final week. Cry me a river and enjoy watching the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom