Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot

I haven't shed a tear for this team--they reaped what they sowed. Just like the Steelers, Texans, and other teams that didn't make the playoffs but are better than the jets.

You have no bows to take to this point because two teams tanked it and you snuck past the guard at the door. Whoppie. Do something with your opportunity that's worth all the back-slapping your fat *** coach has been doing or it will be SOJ yet again.

Go back to your site & read up on what your fans had to say about you guys after the second time this season we beat you. That speaks volumes about who the jets really are.

Are you saying the Texans and Dolphins are better than the Jets???? HAHAHAHA --- stop it!!! ... my side is hurting!!!!

We destroyed the Texans when we played them.

As for the Dolphins ... I give you all the credit for beating us at home in the first game. You played well that night.

As for the second game, you know as well as I do, the Dolphins were TOTALLY dominated and really had no business coming away with a W. You guys had 104 yds of offense that day, and looked alot like the Bengals looked against us on Sunday. I give Tedd Ginn his props for making 2 great plays that won the game for his team ... but if you go back and watch the game you'll see that the rest of your team was PUSHED ALL OVER THE FIELD by the Jets that day. Sanchez threw for 265 yds and TJ ran for over 100... while you guys averaged 2.3 a carry and an embarrassing 1.9 per pass play ... and gave up 6 sacks. Do you REALLY believe your players are better than ours???

As Ochocinco says ... "child please".

Anyway ...

I hope the Dolphins enjoyed the two wins as much as they'll enjoy the pizza and nachos this saturday while they're watching us destroy the Bengals in the NFL Playoffs :----)

pfffft... ima root for certain Jet players against the bengals, like Revis. They actually came together at the end of the season and made the playoffs unlike us.

Anyway ...

I hope the Dolphins enjoyed the two wins as much as they'll enjoy the pizza and nachos this saturday while they're watching us destroy the Bengals in the NFL Playoffs :----)

You would quote Chad Johnson? Wow.

Your jets don't belong in the playoffs any more than a dozen other teams that didn't make it. But you had a little more gas in the tank at the end than they (and we) did, and you drew two lucky draws in a row against teams that folded like a pleated skirt. Again, make something of your opportunity and prove me wrong. You won't be making any noise in the playoffs, except for your loud-mouthed coach at his press conference/eulogy for the 2009 jets.

Why the hell is there a post in the Miami Dolphin forum about the New York Jets?!?!

Not to mention 12 pages long at that!

This should have been moved by a mod right when it was made, kind of disgust me seeing it on this part of the forum.

Are you saying the Texans and Dolphins are better than the Jets???? HAHAHAHA --- stop it!!! ... my side is hurting!!!!

As for the Dolphins ... I give you all the credit for beating us at home in the first game. You played well that night.

As for the second game, you know as well as I do, the Dolphins were TOTALLY dominated and really had no business coming away with a W. You guys had 104 yds of offense that day, and looked alot like the Bengals looked against us on Sunday. I give Tedd Ginn his props for making 2 great plays that won the game for his team ... but if you go back and watch the game you'll see that the rest of your team was PUSHED ALL OVER THE FIELD by the Jets that day. Sanchez threw for 265 yds and TJ ran for over 100... while you guys averaged 2.3 a carry and an embarrassing 1.9 per pass play ... and gave up 6 sacks. Do you REALLY believe your players are better than ours???

Anyway ...

You do know all those nice stats you posted mean horse**** if the other team has more points at the end of the game? Where I come from the better team has the most points at the end of the game.

Did you stop to think that we didnt get 2 full offensive drives because Ginn just ran them back for TD's? Probaly not, your a Jets fan. :up:

You do know all those nice stats you posted mean horse**** if the other team has more points at the end of the game? Where I come from the better team has the most points at the end of the game.

Did you stop to think that we didnt get 2 full offensive drives because Ginn just ran them back for TD's? Probaly not, your a Jets fan. :up:

This, i do remeber Henne driving down the times he did have the ball for touchdowns or at least points, Ginn just prevented them from scoring on offense lol.:thanks:

Anyway ...

I honestly knew your defense was better than ours and so is your team as whole but i guess us beating you the last 3 times is payback for all those years you guys sucked and would still beat us. Especially that 1-15 season lol

i do think we have the better QB of the two so far and our RBs are better. We are still rebuilding. We will be good for a very long time if we keep drafting like this.

Making the Playoffs is making the playoffs even though those last two games were gimmies. Congrats on that. There were plenty of chances for you guys to fold but you guys came thru.

I will be wary though expect a much better game from the Bengals this week.

You would quote Chad Johnson? Wow.

Your jets don't belong in the playoffs any more than a dozen other teams that didn't make it. But you had a little more gas in the tank at the end than they (and we) did, and you drew two lucky draws in a row against teams that folded like a pleated skirt. Again, make something of your opportunity and prove me wrong. You won't be making any noise in the playoffs, except for your loud-mouthed coach at his press conference/eulogy for the 2009 jets.

Please name those dozen other teams that deserved it more? I am anxiously awaiting this response, should be great.

Please name those dozen other teams that deserved it more? I am anxiously awaiting this response, should be great.

Steelers, Tennessee, Atlanta (although NFC, they did well enough to garner a playoff spot over here and beat the Jets)

Steelers, Tennessee, Atlanta (although NFC, they did well enough to garner a playoff spot over here and beat the Jets)
Steelers lost to KC; Cleveland and Oakland. No team that loses to all 3 of those teams deserves to make the playoffs.

Tennessee? They finished 8-8, if they won 9 games they would have made it.

Steelers lost to KC; Cleveland and Oakland. No team that loses to all 3 of those teams deserves to make the playoffs.

Tennessee? They finished 8-8, if they won 9 games they would have made it.

Both teams showed resolve to have a chance at a playoff spot at the last week and the Titans faced an 0-6 start and VY rejuvenated them, went 8-2 through sheer will Titans > Jets and it showed.

Back
Top Bottom