jets sources, players want peyton not sanchez | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jets sources, players want peyton not sanchez

I have been hearing speculation that Henne will go to the Jets with Sparano. Sanchez may not even be their starter. On top of that Todd Haley is being interviewed as the passing game coordinator. Guess they don't trust the new OC to handle that part of the offense.

Just as quickly as they became media dolls they are now a laughingstock. The NY media will crucify them this off season.
cant wait to see fistpumps try and handle the ny media.
sounds like the jets hired a rb/ol coach in sparano and plan to hire haley as the qb coach. sounds like a really good plan.now all they need is an OC.

I have been hearing speculation that Henne will go to the Jets with Sparano. Sanchez may not even be their starter. On top of that Todd Haley is being interviewed as the passing game coordinator. Guess they don't trust the new OC to handle that part of the offense.

Just as quickly as they became media dolls they are now a laughingstock. The NY media will crucify them this off season.

If Henne came here he's be a backup and how are we a laghingstock? b/c we finished w/ 8 wins? a # Miami has reached only once in the last 6 years and zero times the last 3.

cant wait to see fistpumps try and handle the ny media.
sounds like the jets hired a rb/ol coach in sparano and plan to hire haley as the qb coach. sounds like a really good plan.now all they need is an OC.

he's not our HC, he's not going to have PCs. He does have more fans to please here and he will be under the microscope w/ the fans but b/c most fans hated Schottenheimer(as misguided as they are) he will have a nice honeymoon period.

and has been the only QB to reach 2 conf title games(though Brees and Rodgers can change that this weekend)

the "great" Eli Manning has thrown 4 more INTs

Some of his own teammates think he's **** and here you are spewing Track 12 of your robot thoughts.

2 title games isn't serious damage?

your jealousy for eli is evident. i dont think people care about those 2 title games because you guys backed into the playoffs both years. the team wasnt dominant. if they were 15-1, 14-2 i think people would respect them a little more. since they didnt even win their own division (which is one of the best in the nfl i will concede), people just dont care. especially when you arent even the best team in your own city.

your jealousy for eli is evident. i dont think people care about those 2 title games because you guys backed into the playoffs both years. the team wasnt dominant. if they were 15-1, 14-2 i think people would respect them a little more. since they didnt even win their own division (which is one of the best in the nfl i will concede), people just dont care. especially when you arent even the best team in your own city.

what does eli have to do w/ that? he led his team to 10 wins when they won the SB, Sanchez led us to 11 in 2010.

we've been the best in our City 2 of the last 3 years.

Nick Mangold on NY radio now:

"It couldn't be further from the truth...We all believe Mark is a fantastic player and can win games for us. It really makes me question the comments and wonder what the motive is"

I'm still waiting for an apology junc. You told me I was making this stuff up, and now it's all over the place. Not even just the Jets front office anymore, the locker room itself too. Bad news...

I'm still waiting for an apology junc. You told me I was making this stuff up, and now it's all over the place. Not even just the Jets front office anymore, the locker room itself too. Bad news...

when did I say you were making things up?

when did I say you were making things up?

Dude, seriously? Are you ****ing kidding me? You're calling me a liar again?

He was very good in year 2, he took a major step forward before taking a step back this year.

Last year our D and run game were both very inconsustent, the pass game bailed them out many times.

Bush is not better than Greene, don't be fooled b/c he put up some meaingless #s on a team out of the race.

OL- Jets(even w/ the RT problems)
LB- even
WR- Jets
TE- Jets
QB- Jets
DL- Miami
DBs- Jets
STs- Jets

I know we need to improve, where did yous ee that I said otherwise? I love when people make things up.

Moore had zero presssure to win, just like 2 years ago in carolina when he was "great" for a bad team then he stunk starting week 1 in 2010.

Sanchez stunk late in the year and wasn't good overall, it's a step back but he's not done and he has shown he can win back something Moore has never shown.

Dalton & Newton had great rookie years while young older QB sstruggled like Sanchez, Flacco, Freeman, even vets like Rivers struggled. It happens.

This was his THIRD season not his 4th/

when did the FO admit he might not be the answer? again, I love when people make things up.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?307417-Reality-Check-JETS-fans..../page92

This whole shtick of yours is getting old. You can't even man up and admit it when you were wrong on something as simple as this. Unbelievable...

anonymous players- could these be some of the players that stunk this year and are looking to pass the blame?

Or they could just be realizing what everyone else in the world realizes. Sanchez is a joke of a QB. It's no different than Channing Crowder coming out and telling us all what we already knew, that Chad Henne completely blows.

and has been the only QB to reach 2 conf title games(though Brees and Rodgers can change that this weekend)

the "great" Eli Manning has thrown 4 more INTs

Yes I'm sure the Jets were actually making fluky AFCCG because of Sanchez's terrific ability to turn the ball over to the opposing team, and consistently miss his WR's. Not because of the defense, running game, and OL, but because of Sanchez's awful play. Kind of like how the Ravens won a Superbowl relying on the arm of Trent Dilfer.

It's called lying to yourself. Either that or he suffers from the same delusions you do.
or mangold really does enjoy sanchez' hands between his cheeks. but really, mangold just signed a big contract and is stuck with him until hes gone and has to work with him more than any other player. its pc talk , he cant come out and tell it like it is.

Back
Top Bottom