jets sources, players want peyton not sanchez | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jets sources, players want peyton not sanchez

The whole reason this thread was made is because JETS players are the ones calling out Sanchez. It's happening whether you want to admit it or not

Anonymous players, why wasn't there a thread created for the players w/ their names and faces attached that backed him? any semi-intelligent football fan that watched the Jets play this year realize this was a team effort.

Not sure how you miss the meaning of what Woody is saying.

''With Mark, you have a 25-year-old quarterback that you can develop,'' he said. ''You can have a quarterback for 10 years with a guy like this. These guys are not available everyday.

''We have a lot of confidence in Mark. We think he's our guy. We're blessed that we have a guy that we feel can climb the ladder and he can do everything. He's got the work ethic and has all the ingredients in place to be a great quarterback.''

Don't believe the headlines and the tabloid writers trying to make a stroy out of nothing.

Anonymous players, why wasn't there a thread created for the players w/ their names and faces attached that backed him? any semi-intelligent football fan that watched the Jets play this year realize this was a team effort.

Don't believe the headlines and the tabloid writers trying to make a stroy out of nothing.
Junc, that is Woody's quote I posted. The meaning is very obvious that the Jets are not sold on Snatcho.

Junc, that is Woody's quote I posted. The meaning is very obvious that the Jets are not sold on Snatcho.

he said barring injury, he was glowing in his praise of sanchez overall. The reporters twisted the words to make it seem like we'd go after Peyton- that's not happening.

he said barring injury, he was glowing in his praise of sanchez overall. The reporters twisted the words to make it seem like we'd go after Peyton- that's not happening.
I would be very surprised if the Jets don't make a play for Manning if healthy.

I would be very surprised if the Jets don't make a play for Manning if healthy.

I'd be shocked if we do, all I am hearing is they have no interest. That can change but I'll be very surprised if they make a run at him.

How do you know who to believe and who not to believe? You don't have a grapevine to the Jets organization

Back
Top Bottom