Jets to Hire Todd Bowles as Head Coach | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets to Hire Todd Bowles as Head Coach

Lions DC Teryl Austin's name keeps popping up for the Falcons job and now there are reports Quinn "wants the Falcons Job"
However, Quinn appears to be equally intrigued by the Falcons opening. According to Dianna Russini of NBC 4 in Washington D.C., Quinn wants the Falcons job.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/13/report-dan-quinn-wants-falcons-job/

Kent Somers ‏@kentsomers
#azcardinals LB coach Mike Caldwell expected to be DC under Bowles. Heard def asst Ryan Slowik could be going, too.

Bowles coached an all star cast - let's see what he does with a good front seven and no Peterson, Calais Campbell, etc.. Zona was pretty solid they lost all those players and still competed - he does not have that talent in NY on either side of the ball

Bowles was nothing special here just ok for me

I wonder if Quinn really wants the Falcon job bad or is it because his options are also becoming limited at this point?

Marronne really screwed himself lol. I don't think he gets another NFL HC gig

According to several reports on twitter, Andrew Abramson included, Bowles is going to snatch Kacy Rodgers (our DL Coach) as his DC.

According to several reports on twitter, Andrew Abramson included, Bowles is going to snatch Kacy Rodgers (our DL Coach) as his DC.

If true you make a b line to pepper Johnson and make him an offer he can't refuse. That is if he doesn't become a DC.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I honestly don't understand why they wouldn't go after an offensive minded coach.

I think offensive HC vs. defensive HC is very overrated. You get the best guy, the best guys for us were Quinn and Bowles and we got one of them.

Our last offensive HC was Rich Kotite, before that Bruce Coslet, before that Joe Walton. If Harbaugh was available that's a no brainer but he wasn't and the best candidates were D guys.

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Marronne really screwed himself lol. I don't think he gets another NFL HC gig

I know he wants to work but I wish we all could screw ourselves by getting $4 mil not to work this year:lol:

He'll need to get a QB first.

Back
Top Bottom