Jones vs. Weeden...let our debates commence | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jones vs. Weeden...let our debates commence

Okay, so one thing to keep in mind.

Jones has lost his All american receiver AND top two running backs for the season. That is a large part of why he hasn't been as successful the last couple of weeks...that being said, I still take Weeden over Jones any day all day!!!

Fair enough. I think most of my criticisms run deeper than that. I have seen him do a lot the stuff I spoke about even when those guys were healthy.

Really? Why do you say that Omar???

For the record, Omar has not started his assessment yet...so he said recently.

I think Jones has a stronger arm. Has some touch on vertical routes. Obviously, he is younger. I am not a big Jones guy, but I think he is better than Weeden.

I wonder if people here like Weeden or Devlin more?

I'm not a fan of either, but if I had to choose one than it'd be Weeden. He's likely going in the 3rd round so it wouldn't kill us if he didn't pan out. Picking Jones in the top 10-15 and watching him become the next Gabbert would set us back a few years.

I think Jones really needs another year in college to work on some things.

I'm not a fan of either, but if I had to choose one than it'd be Weeden. He's likely going in the 3rd round so it wouldn't kill us if he didn't pan out. Picking Jones in the top 10-15 and watching him become the next Gabbert would set us back a few years.

I think Jones really needs another year in college to work on some things.

No need. He can learn well enough against NFL defenses on our bench behind Moore

Sooner receiver has got to fight for that ball. Dam, Jones looks awful so far.

One thing to keep in mind during this game.

Oklahoma has a pretty darn good defense. Not SEC good, but definately a solid unit none-the-less.

Can't say the same about State. That's a unit that just got done giving up 45 to Kansas State and 37 to Iowa State. They Cowboys usually win by outscoring, not stopping the scoring.

Back
Top Bottom