Kobe Bryant still wants out of L.A. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe Bryant still wants out of L.A.

I said that earlier and you just about told me I was crazy.
huh?:huh: I've always said that Bulls' package would consist of Deng, Gordon, Duhon, possibly a couple of 1st rd picks.

Yeah they do actually. Lee, Frye, and Robinson
missed this earlier. Lee wouldn't be as good in the West because he would be a 6'9 PF. Frye, I don't like either, in my eyes he is a step down from Kwame Brown. Robinson is good, and I think he would need to stay with the Knicks if Kobe was to go to NY.

huh?:huh: I've always said that Bulls' package would consist of Deng, Gordon, Duhon, possibly a couple of 1st rd picks.

missed this earlier. Lee wouldn't be as good in the West because he would be a 6'9 PF. Frye, I don't like either, in my eyes he is a step down from Kwame Brown. Robinson is good, and I think he would need to stay with the Knicks if Kobe was to go to NY.

Maybe it was someone else. I am sorry if I made a mistake.

Not Lee would only be bad becuase of his defense. They already said anyone is on the table except Curry

Well they would not trade him to get O'Neal so they must see something

They will trade him to get oneal but they dont want to give up Odom.

Oneal
Odom
Walton
Kobe
Farmar

will be a good lineup.

They will trade him to get oneal but they dont want to give up Odom.

Oneal
Odom
Walton
Kobe
Farmar

will be a good lineup.

They don't give him up they don't get Oneal its that simple. I don't think the Pacers will fold.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure Ben Wallace would have to be involved in any Kobe to Chicago trade for the salaries to match up...Unless of course it was some sort of three way deal...

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure Ben Wallace would have to be involved in any Kobe to Chicago trade for the salaries to match up...Unless of course it was some sort of three way deal...

No he would not have to be. However there was also an idea that the Bulls throw in Wallace while the Lakers throw in Bynum

No he would not have to be. However there was also an idea that the Bulls throw in Wallace while the Lakers throw in Bynum

Have you ever taken a look at the salaries? Unless a third party becomes involved, then yes, Ben Wallace would have to be involved.

The three players you've mentioned don't even equal $11 million.

Have you ever taken a look at the salaries? Unless a third party becomes involved, then yes, Ben Wallace would have to be involved.

The three players you've mentioned don't even equal $11 million.

They don't have to be if your willing to pay the Tax and I also don't know how much they are under the Salary cap.

Back
Top Bottom