LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

What I do know is guys were talking about them winning more than the '96 Bulls and we arean't even at the All Star break and there is no shot for that. Sorry if that offends you, next time don't bring me up.

By you guys I suppose you mean some random blogger or commentator on espn? And no it doesn't offend me in the slightest. I just find great entertainment in the message board personalities.

By you guys I suppose you mean some random blogger or commentator on espn? And no it doesn't offend me in the slightest. I just find great entertainment in the message board personalities.

I think you have been around me long enough to know that I don't run and hide. I don't talk alot about NBA basketball and I wouldn't have mentioned all the losses if my name wasn't brought up in this bumped thread.

I agree for the most part but it's all about the big 3, it doesn't matter about haslem and Miller. They can't use that excuse.

I think they can use that excuse more than the Celtics can use the excuse that they lost the finals b/c Perk was injured. We were missing two(now one) important role players and were trying to fill the void with giving Zydrunas and Juwan more minutes than they should be playing. Howard is nothing more than a locker room veteran voice that we can use for 6 fouls who can't defend or hit a shot more than 3 feet from the bucket. Haslem is missed immensley missed. He was the second guy that Riles wanted signed outside of D-Wade.

I think you have been around me long enough to know that I don't run and hide. I don't talk alot about NBA basketball and I wouldn't have mentioned all the losses if my name wasn't brought up in this bumped thread.

I think its quite the opposite, we can't get you to shut up :D

I think they can use that excuse more than the Celtics can use the excuse that they lost the finals b/c Perk was injured. We were missing two(now one) important role players and were trying to fill the void with giving Zydrunas and Juwan more minutes than they should be playing. Howard is nothing more than a locker room veteran voice that we can use for 6 fouls who can't defend or hit a shot more than 3 feet from the bucket. Haslem is missed immensley missed. He was the second guy that Riles wanted signed outside of D-Wade.

The Celts don't get that excuse either.

I think its quite the opposite, we can't get you to shut up :D

Thanks....I think:D

Thisis NOt the same team that was around James and they have lost tons of guys this year to injuries as well. If all things were equal they would have been a playoff contender. lebron has had trouble winning w/ Bosh out too let's not forget and the greatest team ever assembled dopes have 14 losses already- I thought they were supposed to break the Bulls wins mark?

How well did Cleveland do with LeBron his first couple of seasons? These things take time. Chris Bosh has been Miami's MVP this season. Dwyane Wade has struggled to win without Chris Bosh as well so let's not forget that by pushing your agenda against LeBron.

This Cleveland team has seven of the same players that they had last season. They lost Darnell Jackson, Coby Karl, Sebastian Telfair, Delonte West and Shaquille O'Neal. Looks like they lost several great contributors to that 60 win team from last season lol.

Face it, Cleveland sucks with and without LeBron and he knew it. He did the right thing by leaving and joining a real contender in Miami. 14 losses for the Heat so far this season you say...only two teams in the league have less losses than the Heat. So that right there shows you just how much you expect from this Miami team in its FIRST season together. Next year what will you say lol. I'm pretty impressed thus far myself.

Didn't the Jets attempt to build a dream team? Didn't you defend them? Didn't they impress? Didn't they lose to some teams that they shouldn't have this season? *cough* MIAMI *cough*

**** happens. And we definitely need more than just the big three. Only people claiming the big three have to win it are all of you haters. We NEED Haslem and Miller to step up. That's the key. And let some higher power help you all if Mario Chalmers figures it all out.

Keep fuelin' this fire.

305702591-1.jpg

How well did Cleveland do with LeBron his first couple of seasons? These things take time. Chris Bosh has been Miami's MVP this season. Dwyane Wade has struggled to win without Chris Bosh as well so let's not forget that by pushing your agenda against LeBron.

This Cleveland team has seven of the same players that they had last season. They lost Darnell Jackson, Coby Karl, Sebastian Telfair, Delonte West and Shaquille O'Neal. Looks like they lost several great contributors to that 60 win team from last season lol.

Face it, Cleveland sucks with and without LeBron and he knew it. He did the right thing by leaving and joining a real contender in Miami. 14 losses for the Heat so far this season you say...only two teams in the league have less losses than the Heat. So that right there shows you just how much you expect from this Miami team in its FIRST season together. Next year what will you say lol. I'm pretty impressed thus far myself.

Didn't the Jets attempt to build a dream team? Didn't you defend them? Didn't they impress? Didn't they lose to some teams that they shouldn't have this season? *cough* MIAMI *cough*

**** happens. And we definitely need more than just the big three. Only people claiming the big three have to win it are all of you haters. We NEED Haslem and Miller to step up. That's the key. And let some higher power help you all if Mario Chalmers figures it all out.

Keep fuelin' this fire.

305702591-1.jpg

Obviously the most important loss was lebron and they wernew't going to be very good this year but the team is very different thant he one that was around Lebron.

If Miami wins a championship it's b/c of Lebron and Wade first, if they are counting on lesser guys to step up then lebron is less of a competitor than we thought. It's on his shoulders and he needs to step up when it matters for a change. We'll see what happens.

You're attempting to turn a team sport into an individual sport. I'm not sure why, but that's what is happening with every single post. If we're counting on the role players to step up then LeBron is less of a competitor than we thought.

What a horrid statement. You see LeBron dish off to Eddie House the other day to beat Oklahoma City? Is that being less of a competitor? Or is that smart basketball? Is that a guy who trusts his teammates to knock down a big shot or does LeBron have to do it himself so that goobers on message boards don't talk bad about him. Ask Kobe if he trusts his teammates right now. Might explain a little bit as to why the Lakers are losing.

Less of a competitor? Remember John Paxson? You say winning is what matters and then say in a round about way it's about how you win.

Score more than your opponents and hoist trophies.

You're attempting to turn a team sport into an individual sport. I'm not sure why, but that's what is happening with every single post. If we're counting on the role players to step up then LeBron is less of a competitor than we thought.

What a horrid statement. You see LeBron dish off to Eddie House the other day to beat Oklahoma City? Is that being less of a competitor? Or is that smart basketball? Is that a guy who trusts his teammates to knock down a big shot or does LeBron have to do it himself so that goobers on message boards don't talk bad about him. Ask Kobe if he trusts his teammates right now. Might explain a little bit as to why the Lakers are losing.

Less of a competitor? Remember John Paxson? You say winning is what matters and then say in a round about way it's about how you win.

Score more than your opponents and hoist trophies.

It's about the big guys, thre big guys create space and shots for the role players but they aren't winning a title b/c of the role players. They will win if Lebron and wade play like they can. If lebron fails to show up like he did in Cleveland in postseason then Miami will have a very difficult time winning a championship. It starts w/ the stars.

If he can come anywhere close to what he did the last couple seasons in the playoffs I think the Heat fans will be thrilled. Hes put up some unheard of numbers.

I don't know what happened last year. Personally I think the whole Delonte West thing was some media concoction and Lebron simply realized that no matter what he did his team wasn't getting past the Celtics. Wade realized the same thing after it took one of the best games of his career to squeak out one win.

If he can come anywhere close to what he did the last couple seasons in the playoffs I think the Heat fans will be thrilled. Hes put up some unheard of numbers.

I don't know what happened last year. Personally I think the whole Delonte West thing was some media concoction and Lebron simply realized that no matter what he did his team wasn't getting past the Celtics. Wade realized the same thing after it took one of the best games of his career to squeak out one win.

It's not so much about total #s but about when he produced those #s. he has struggled in clutch situations, he's obviously still young and will have less pressure to carry a team so I expect big things. I felt all along this would be a transition year and they will start winning championships a year or 2 down the road but they certainly have a chance to start winning this year.

That argument had some basis when all we had was sportscenter highlights and Kobe was hitting a game winner every other night. Then people started looking at the stats and figured out that he misses a lot more than he hits, and in fact is a pretty average clutch performer.

Lebron has been the best clutch player in the game over the past 3 seasons by a pretty large margin. He produces in the last few minutes of close games, not only scoring efficiently, but in all areas of the game. By whatever measure you choose to judge a player's late game performance, he dwarfs everyone else in the league.

That argument had some basis when all we had was sportscenter highlights and Kobe was hitting a game winner every other night. Then people started looking at the stats and figured out that he misses a lot more than he hits, and in fact is a pretty average clutch performer.

Lebron has been the best clutch player in the game over the past 3 seasons by a pretty large margin. He produces in the last few minutes of close games, not only scoring efficiently, but in all areas of the game. By whatever measure you choose to judge a player's late game performance, he dwarfs everyone else in the league.

Every great player misses clutch shots but Kobe has played some great games in big games. Lebron may make clutch reg season shots but he's not a clutch postseason performer. I think espn is still talking about the one shot he made against orlando 2 years ago as if it was the greatest shot in the history of the sport. lebron is the NBA version of Peyton Manning, great regular season player but struggles in the biggest games in postseason.

Perception is a funny thing. That's the cool thing about modern sports though. We now have people that follow every game and look at every play and every shot. So no longer do we have to rely on the few images that stick in the mind to pass judgment on a player's performance.

I'm sorry, but your argument has no basis in reality. Its been created and molded by the media and its fascination with the 10 second highlight. Kobe has had some great moments, and some that were not so great. As has Lebron. But there is no comparison, in the regular or post season, to their performance in the clutch. Kobe takes more shots than anyone in the league but he doesn't make many of them. Lebron is one of the few players that plays better in the clutch, takes fewer jumpers, collects more rebounds, blocks more shots, and creates more turnovers.

The first is the main difference between the two. Kobe takes jumpers....generally long and fading away from the basket. Lebron bullies his way to the hoop. One is a horribly inefficient method of scoring, the other is one of the more effective means of putting the ball in the basket.

Back
Top Bottom