LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

Name the free agents Cleveland would have lured with LeBron James. Not Chris Bosh. Not Amar'e Stoudemire.

Matt Barnes isn't a great player. I'm not going to fabricate some bogus story about how Barnes is great. He's a premium defensive player. That's why the Lakers want him. Lakers do this all the time. Guys who give Kobe fits; Lakers go out and sign them. Raja Bell, Ron Artest, Matt Barnes. Paul Gasol and Ron Artest are great players. Matt Barnes not so much. Matt Barnes will make solid contributions in Los Angeles. If LeBron stays in Cleveland and Cleveland signs Matt Barnes then of course he's trash.

There's different expectations of Matt Barnes in Cleveland than there is in Los Angeles. Cleveland needs Matt Barnes to be A LOT more than just a defender. Los Angeles just needs Matt Barnes to stick up LeBron and Wade in the Finals this season. That's it. That's all they're asking. They have Kobe, Gasol, and Artest to do all the hard work. Matt Barnes is the 7th or 8th option in Los Angeles. In Cleveland he's starting.

Swap Kobe and LeBron and LeBron wins the titles and Kobe doesn't. NOW, if you were to take the 2010 Cleveland team and put Kobe with them AND Phil Jackson...NOW you have a title team. Phil Jackson will get a hell of a lot more out of scrubs like Jamario Moon and JJ Hickson than Mike Brown could ever dream of.

They certainly could have lured Stoudemire if lebron was committed.

Swap Kobe and lebron and Lebron has zero title the last 2 years and Kobe has 1 title.

You really think Phil Jackson fails with LeBron James? Hell no. Your hate for LeBron is unreal lol.

I don't hate Lebron, I just lost respect for him. Phil is the best coach of all time but if a man cannot perform under pressure there's not much he can do. The Laker teams of the past 2 years haven't been great teams, apparently Lebron needs superstars around him to win so how could he have won in LA?

Kobe shot 6 - 24 in game seven against Boston. Not sure LeBron can play much worse than that. Kobe's "help" was enough to get it done. When your team can win inspite of a superstar's struggles that is the mark of a great team. How bad did Cleveland get blown out when LeBron was off? That team couldn't win without LeBron and you'll see it this year. When you say "great" you're using the term in comparison to past NBA champions. I'm not. A great team is a great team relevant to the season at hand. Los Angeles and Boston were both great teams.

Yeah, Phil and LeBron would have got it done.

Kobe shot 6 - 24 in game seven against Boston. Not sure LeBron can play much worse than that. Kobe's "help" was enough to get it done. When your team can win inspite of a superstar's struggles that is the mark of a great team. How bad did Cleveland get blown out when LeBron was off? That team couldn't win without LeBron and you'll see it this year. When you say "great" you're using the term in comparison to past NBA champions. I'm not. A great team is a great team relevant to the season at hand. Los Angeles and Boston were both great teams.

Yeah, Phil and LeBron would have got it done.

They beat an old, breaking down Celtic team and while his teammates came through he didn't have 2 awful games ina row in games 6 and 7 like Lebron in game's 5 & 6.

How weak is lebron? http://twitter.com/PDcavsinsider/status/19413970575

He's just not a competitor. Wants Paul in the West:lol:

LMAO @ Beat an old Celtic team. An old Celtic team that handled Cleveland (you keep selling them as title contenders, yes?) and Orlando on the road. THEN went and took the Phil and Kobe show to the final seconds of game seven on the road.

:bobdole: @ Twitter. Yeah that's from a Cavs INSIDER. He wouldn't be the least bit upset at LeBron for devaluing his job would he lol? Brian Windhorst is a guy who started writing about the Cavs the year LeBron was drafted. Followed LeBron everywhere. Even wrote a book. Guy made every dollar from 2003 - NOW because of LeBron James. Yeah, he's not feeling snubbed is he.

LMAO @ Beat an old Celtic team. An old Celtic team that handled Cleveland (you keep selling them as title contenders, yes?) and Orlando on the road. THEN went and took the Phil and Kobe show to the final seconds of game seven on the road.

:bobdole: @ Twitter. Yeah that's from a Cavs INSIDER. He wouldn't be the least bit upset at LeBron for devaluing his job would he lol? Brian Windhorst is a guy who started writing about the Cavs the year LeBron was drafted. Followed LeBron everywhere. Even wrote a book. Guy made every dollar from 2003 - NOW because of LeBron James. Yeah, he's not feeling snubbed is he.

They handled Cleveland b/c Lebron couldn't step up, if he does they win that series in 6 instead of losing in 6.

The Lakers were not a great team, they didn't take the '02 Lakers to 7 games.

I don't know if he's a Cavs insider or not but considering the competitor Lebron is I am pretty confident his source is correct. Lebron wants a title handed to him.

You should just start posting random crap to see how nyunc responds......at this point he'll argue most anything just to be right in his mind.

Like I said, I'm using the term great relative to this season. Of course the 2002 Lakers destroy eveyone in 2010.

It's always LeBron needs to step up. How about the team step up. We never hear that. But we heard it plenty when Kobe couldn't get it done alone.

And you're not sure if that dude is an insider but you're pretty sure the source is valid.

:lol:

Like I said, I'm using the term great relative to this season. Of course the 2002 Lakers destroy eveyone in 2010.

It's always LeBron needs to step up. How about the team step up. We never hear that. But we heard it plenty when Kobe couldn't get it done alone.

And you're not sure if that dude is an insider but you're pretty sure the source is valid.

:lol:

Lebron is the supposed star- it's his job to step up and make everyone arund him better it's not his teammates job to step up and carry Lebron.

The last line was a joke based on Lebron showing how he isn't a great competitor.

It's funny how before this offseason it was all about how LeBron single-handedly took the Cavs to the Finals and now he's a loser and can't win by himself.

Lebron is the supposed star- it's his job to step up and make everyone arund him better it's not his teammates job to step up and carry Lebron.

The last line was a joke based on Lebron showing how he isn't a great competitor.

Dude...really? So his teammates don't have to step up and play well as opposed to a bunch of scrubs? Didn't I say all they did was stand around and wait for LeBron to win everything for them? That's trash. You CAN'T do it alone and you won't do it alone. Why doesn LeBron have to? Why is it such a requirement for LeBron to do it all alone when no one else has? No one else has.

How can we be such hypocrites? How can people point to Kobe's lousy teams and say he didn't have any help so he gets a pass. Kobe complains and whines about not having any help, quits on his team, and demands a trade. And we don't blame him. But we CRUCIFY LeBron for doing essentially the same although LeBron never complained about his teammates. He didn't do it verbally but I think it speaks for itself that he left.

Back
Top Bottom