Lets Face the Facts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Face the Facts

Lol He said Promising corners. Howard is dog chit

Ahhh, a bit of truth. Thank you. Howard needs to be relocated to backup FS and special teams; and if he can't handle that, then he needs to be let go or traded this off season. I can't imagine getting a pick for him, but a lot stranger things have happened.

Weirdly enough, I actually think our offense is finally on the road to recovery. The decision to jettison Ajayi has actually improved our offense the last two weeks, as we had a respectable performance against the Raiders and actually a pretty good performance (outside of one AWFUL bonehead interception) considering the caliber of competition we faced tonight and missing our best OL.

It's the defense that needs to be addressed. Personally, I am not a fan of this ****ty Cincinnati 4-3 defense that we run, but I feel like the problem is talent more than anything. We need a real free safety, a real slot corner, and Tony Lippett to get healthy so we can bench Xavien Howard.
I don't think our offense improved we just fell behind by a lot amd their defense took a breather
We used our running backs including Ajayi in a dumb manner before, we should have been using more backs and passed to all of them much more. Not our backs faults that the line and qb are crap as well as playcalling

All starts at the top...the owner needs to sell the team...or get hit by a bus.

4-5 and we need a rebuild? This is why your not running the show

Three of those wins were by 3 points or less. And the fourth was against Matt Cassel (and still only beat him by 6). Two were lucky comebacks and one featured an opposing kicker who missed 2 easy field goals. They could easily be 1-8 or even winless right now. The Dolphins are last in the league in a lot of categories, with the fourth worst point differential.

Shutout nearly 3 times. This a poorly constructed team. Suh needs traded to a contender. Maybe Jones too. Get all the picks you can. Time to hit the reset button.
how did our defense get this much worse this quick

4-5 and we need a rebuild? This is why your not running the show

2nd worst point differential in the league. That 4-5 record is a smoke and mirrors mirage that will be more evident at the end of the season. 3 loses in a row with a combined score of 112- 45. Yeah I think it's time to blow it up. Too many overpaid underwhelming players on the team. Too many undisciplined players on the team. Too many guys who don't care on the team. Quite evident with the complete lay down in the second half .

Maybe Suh is hurt? He walked off the field the last game and walked back on.......he got handled this game and not just on double teams.

This team needs a new coaching staff and front office. They are in disarry, terrible scheme, and unprepared.
The talent is mediocre and it will take years to overhaul the roster
Getting a 30 year old coach wiz kid was a mistake.
He is getting schooled weekly.

our record may be 4-5 but it could just as easily be 0-9
we have been outscored by almost a 100 points
and we have given up over 40 points to two teams that are not exactly offensive jugger naughts
We have three receiver better than Carolina's top receiver and they hang 45 up on us

...Or 7-2 if Tannehill had not gone down...just saying.

The defense is not as bad as it looked against the Panthers. With one minute left in the first half it was 10-7 and our defense balled the whole half. Then Mr. Clutch throws a back breaking pick into 3 Panthers, this is a rudderless team on the road and that's all it takes to break them. They have no leaders and the offense is really raising the bar at being pathetic, why should the defense even bother. That's what they're thinking. If they thought they had a chance to win the game you would see a whole different effort. They KNOW THAT CUTLER DOESN'T CARE, why should they?? From what I saw they don't.

our record may be 4-5 but it could just as easily be 0-9
we have been outscored by almost a 100 points
and we have given up over 40 points to two teams that are not exactly offensive jugger naughts
We have three receiver better than Carolina's top receiver and they hang 45 up on us

“Could be” never, ever matters! We are 4-5. The team has many challenges, but stop acting like we are the Browns.

I was wonderi
Suh injured his knee last week against the Raiders, he has been dominate all season up (2nd best DT in football according to PFF) until last night.

I was wondering when someone would notice this fact and the fact that he looked weaker last night.

Back
Top Bottom