Let's give a shout out to Stephen M. Ross for hiring Adam Gase | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's give a shout out to Stephen M. Ross for hiring Adam Gase

Gase did an impressive job coaching the team in 2016. He did a not so impressive job in 2017 and he is doing a not so impressive job right now.

I think to go back now with the benefit of hindsight and rip on people for posting positive things about a first year coach who went 10-6 with an injury depleted roster is kind of cherry picking it a little bit.

I have to assume some were MORE IMPRESSED than others...

I don’t understand some of the play calling but I understand it more when you are backed up like we were late in that game.

We lost a field position game late. I don’t think he calls it the same if we say 25 yard line plus those last few drives

Gase and company get a free pass this year because of the injuries. Gase was already pitching that excuse to Ross so old Steve just accepts in.
No they don’t. #1) every team has injuries, 2) our team has had so many that at this point it’s not just an, “oh it’s unfortunate injuries happen” type of thing. It’s 100% on the strength and conditioning team as this team IS NOT conditioned. You can see it on the field. That’s on Gase.

Gase did a good job coaching the Dolphins in 2016. He absolutely did a not so good job after that. It sucks, because I don't feel Gase was a particularly bad coach, and I think he has room to improve and become a good coach, but...

... I'm glad Steve Ross learned from past mistakes and just cut it quickly and cleanly this time.

Back
Top Bottom